How to delete TubeBuddy Account: Cancel TubeBuddy Account
You won’t joke with TubeBuddy Chrome if you’re a YouTuber. Most YouTubers have used the TubeBuddy chrome extension to boost their YouTube Content. It’s an indispensable tool as far as YouTube content is concerned. It’s rated the no. 1 chrome extension tool for creating better search engine Optimization. Tubebuddy is easy to use, efficient and friendly. However, to use this service, you must create an account.
Despite the importance of this service and how it has been helpful in building SEO, many users may still want to delete it for one reason or the other. If you’re tired of using Tubebuddy and you wish to delete your account, we’re here to help you.
How to delete Tubebuddy Account
There’re two ways or methods one can delete Tubebuddy data or delete Tubebuddy account and these are:
This means the General Data Protection Regulation for European Union residents. Under this regulation, users are given the right to ask the organization(YouTube) to delete the data or the account of the user. It’s known as the ‘right to Erasure’.In this regulation, account holders can make requests verbally or in writing to delete their accounts.
In this particular aspect, you advise that users should make their requests via email. If you do this, it’ll serve as evidence. Now after this is done the company has about one calendar month to actually respond to the request. If this request isn’t attended to, it can lead to a fine.
This is always referred to as the California Consumer Privacy Act. Under this act, account holders are mandated to request the business owner to delete the data or the personal information of the account holder. Failure to do this under law, the company will pay a fine of up to $7,500 per violation.
So, now that we understood what the law entails by contacting Tubebuddy through email, here are how to hand in the account deletion requests.
How to delete Tubebuddy account Via email
- In the email to delete the account, write the right reasons why you wish to delete the account. Also, you must know that under the GDPR or CCPA, you don’t have to state the reasons for your request.
- Enter the right details about your account with Tubebuddy
- State the law under which you’re requesting for the deletion of your account it can be GDPR or CCPA.
- Ensure to notify Tubebuddy about the penalty for not complying and this is the $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- There and then, send the email to [email protected]
How to delete TubeBuddy account from the phone app
Irrespective of the reasons why you want to get rid of the TubeBuddy on your phone. Whether it’s phone storage, boredom, or email spam. If you’re using an iphone or Android, we have the steps to delete your TubeBuddy account here.
How to delete the TubeBuddy app from iphone
- Go to your phone home screen and tap on the TubeBuddy icon and hold on to it till all apps start shaking.
- Seeing the ‘X’ sign appears on the top right of the corner, click on it
- Tap the ‘X’ sign-on TubeBuddy, click on the red delete button and you’re done.
How to delete TubeBuddy account from Android Phone
- To achieve this, go to your google play store.
- Find the Hamburger menu icon at ‘’My Apps & Games’’.
- You’ll see all the available list of apps on your device, click on TubeBuddy, then, tap on the ‘’Uninstall’’ button. And you’re are through with the deletion.
- Scroll to the Android phone settings and click on ‘Apps’.
- Choose the TubeBuddy app you really wish to delete and click on the “Uninstall’’ tap.