How to delete U- Haul Account: Cancel U-Haul Account
Are you tired of using U-Haul Account? If so, we’re here to guide you. Most people have reasons why they try or decide to delete their app or account on a particular website. Some persons decide to delete their account for email spamming, boring, or tired of using the app.
U-Haul is a big American moving equipment and storage rental company that’s based in Phoenix, Arizona. Its operation has been since 1945. It was founded by Leonard Shoen in Ridgefield, Washington. The operation started in the garage owned by his Wife’s Family and later expanded through Franchising with the gas stations.
So, it came to our notice that many of the app users have difficulty in deleting the U-Haul or canceling the U-Haul account. So, in this article, we’ll be providing you with a laid down procedures on how to delete U-Haul account.
The Features of U-Haul
- Offers automatic transmission
- Has gross vehicle weight of 6,600 lbs
- Offers 19mpg miles per gallon
- Has a towing capacity of up to 6,900 lbs
- Provides a maximum load of 1,897 lbs.
Not minding the amazing qualities of the apps and the company, some users still want to delete or cancel their accounts permanently. When it comes to deleting or canceling accounts, users have their respective reasons for doing so. Whether fraud, long vacation, or the user is doesn’t want to be online again, we’re here to guide you on how to delete your account.
How to delete U-Haul Account-Cancel Account
Users who don’t want to use the U-Haul account again can delete the account by sending an email to the company. Below are the steps for sending the email:
- Go to your email account and open it. It must be the email account that’s registered with the website.
- Thereafter, compose an email and enter the email address [email protected]
- Then on the subject matter, ‘’Request To delete My U-Haul Account’’.
- Thereafter, write an email asking the company to delete your account type your user-Id, email address, and write your true reason showing why you want to delete the account.
If this article is helpful, ensure to share it to your social media handle for others to see and solve their problems too.