How to Delete WhatsApp Account : Close Whatsapp account
WhatsApp is one of the best apps for chatting with friends, family, and others. It’s the place we catch funs with friends. There’re some numerous reasons why one can delete his account.
Come to that if you have found the latest app in the town and you decide to move on with it. That can automatically change your mind to delete your WhatsApp account.
Most time if your close friends or family are moving out from WhatsApp you can join because they need you.
Whatever your reasons, deleting your WhatsApp is a decision that should not be made likely. Also, you can delete your WhatsApp permanently and also erase your data completely.
Even if you decided to come to reactivate your account in the future, your deleted data will still be gone and unable to be recovered.
However you can deactivate your WhatsApp account, it will allow you to go off from the account for as long as you want. If you decided to come back to the account after your weeks of break you can reactivate it back.
So before you decide to delete your WhatsApp account choose the app that will replace in that way, you can save your chat history.
Despite all, if you still want to delete your WhatsApp account; there are steps you need to follow below.
How to delete WhatsApp account
- Open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Click the dotted line on the top-right corner.
- then Click click on the account.
- Click on delete my account.
- Enter your phone number.
- Indicate your reason for deleting your account.
- Click delete
- For the final time, click on delete my account.
That’s it very simple to delete your WhatsApp account; WhatsApp makes you reconfirm your decision quite a few times throughout. While it might seem annoying at first, it’s good that the company does this to stress the importance of you doing.
Once click on the delete account button on that last page, your account and data will automatically delete or gone. If you ever want to have an account in Whatsapp again you to create a new account from scratch.
In other words, be very that of what you are doing. Consider an alternative from among the best Android messaging app before jumping in.
How to Delete Your WhatsApp Status
Do you wish to know how to delete your Whatsapp status? Whatsapp status helps you to share video, photos, text, etc. WhatsApp status always disappears after 24 hours. But most of the time the where the user wants to delete the status before auto-deletion happens.
Whatsapp status is very visible for those whose members are stored in your contact. Whatsapp status can be deleted any time after updating. Follow the few steps on how to delete whatsapp status.
Steps to delete WhatsApp status:
- You should locate WhatsApp: locate your WhatsApp application on your phone. Click on the WhatsApp icon and the app to open.
- Click on the status tab: find the status you wish to delete. All the statuses that the user has updated will be visible. Select the one you wish to delete.
- Click on the menu icon: this icon will 3 horizontal dots. The icon will be present on the top-right corner.
- Select the status message: your status message is the status that you wish to delete. You can delete it within 24 hours it will automatically appear after that time.
- Click on the deletion symbol: once you select the status that you wish to delete, click the deletion symbol.
- Confirm Deletion: App will ask for confirmation before deletion. If you are sure if your selection status updates click “DELETE”. If not click “CANCEL” to reselect the status you wish.
- Check the status and confirm: once the deletion process is done, go back and check again. If the status you deleted is still there or has been removed into the trash.
Can I Delete it Myself?
Well, you can be able to delete WhatsApp status by yourself now. If in case you made any mistake while deleting the Whatsapp status and you do want anyone to know about you can visit the option. But is not possible to delete multiple Account once.
Sometimes there are scenarios where you will mess up with the WhatsApp status. Then just follow the steps and delete the status before others will see it.
For those looking for how to your Whatsapp status on Android, above there is a guideline that allows you to remove the status before 24 hours.
Steps to Set New Whatsapp Status
- Set a New status option: there are two options down the right corner. They are the one that looks like the camera is the new video or image status option. Another one looks like a pencil, which lets you set your set text status with custom backgrounds.
- Image or video status: click on the camera option in the bottom right corner. Now you can take any photograph and upload your status. If you long-press over the capture button in the middle, you will record a video and you can post as status. You can’t upload status more than 30.
- Editing photos & videos: the status can be added up with stylish text and emoji using some tools display at the top. The tools look like a pen, text, crop, and emoji.
- Sending status: click on the post and wait for the status to finish sending.
- Text status: if you wish to greet somebody or covey something on Whatsapp with the picture, there is a chance to does that using text box status tools. Same tools as like image & video status are available in the option with a custom background.
How to delete WhatsApp status on iOS (iphone / iPad)
The procedure is more or less similar to the one on Android smartphones.
- Open the Whatsapp application on your iphone or iPad.
- Click the status icon in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You can see your status on top. Click my status option.
- Now click the three-dotted lines icon to expand.
- Select delete.
- Click on delete 1 status update confirm.
Well, your request is complete, congratulation, now you can finally delete Whatsapp status from your iphone/iPad. Just like how you uploading a status is easy, the same delete is very simple. You can follow the steps above to delete multiple statuses one at a time.