How to delete Xclub Account: Cancel Xclub Account
Are you tired of using the Infinix Xclub app and do you wish to delete it? Don’t bother; we’re here to help you with that. How to delete xclub account has been a major question that Infinix users have been asking. Whatever be the reason you wish to delete the app, we’re here to guide you.
We’ll guide you to delete your personal data also from the Xclub app. whether you’ve installed it on your iphone, iPad, or Android phone, you can end your relationship with your Xclub completely by following the instructions below:
Also Read: UK scholarships
How to Delete Xclub Account through Email
To delete Xclub account by email, there’re 2 methods to achieve this and they are:
This means the General Data Protection Regulation for the EU countries. Here it gives users the right to request the company or the app organization holding their data to delete the data from their database. This right is called the ‘right to erasure’.
Account owners can make their requests verbally or in a writing format. However, in deleting your Xclub account via this means we recommend you writing via email. It’ll serve as evidence. When you do this, the organization has just one calendar month to respond to your request and delete the account. If they fail to do so, they’ll face the penalty.
CCPA means the California Consumer Privacy Act. It’s majorly for California residents. Here, users have the right to request that a business delete their personal data from the company’s database.
So, the company has the legal right to delete the consumer’s personal details from their records and also direct the service providers to delete the data too from their end.
If these companies fail to do so, it’ll result in a fine payment of up to $7,500 per violation.
So, since you have this understanding, it’s wise you delete your account taking the right action. Start by contacting Xclub by email. You can use these steps as your account deletion request:
- Put in your email the good reasons for deleting the data or the account. But if you’re using the GDPR or CCPA Act, you don’t have to give the reasons for deleting your app or for the request.
- Enter all the relevant details about the account
- State the Law under which you’re making your request- i.e under GDPR or CCPA.
- Then go ahead to notify the Xclub of the penalty for the non-compliance to the act- that’s the $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Thereafter, send your email to [email protected]
Steps to delete Xclub app from your phone
If you don’t want to use any of the steps above, you can as well delete them from your phone. It’s obvious that users may wish to clear their storage device or are just be bored of the app or have found a better app. However whatever reason for deleting your Xclub app, we’ll guide below.
How to delete from your iphone
To delete from your iphone, use the following steps:
- Direct from your phone’s home screen, tap on the Xclub icon, and hold till all the apps start shaking.
- There’s an ‘X’ sign appearing on the top right corner of the app.
- Click on it ‘X’ sign that on the xclub app and then tap the red delete button.
Alternatively or iphone
- Go to your iphone setting and click on the ‘General’ icon
- Then click on the ‘iphone storage’ and navigate down to see all the apps on the phone
- Once you see the Xclub app, choose the ‘Delete Xclub’’ on the next screen and confirm your deletion.
How to delete using your Android phones
For people using Android phones, follow the steps below to delete Xclub account:
- Go to your Android app Google play app
- Go to the Hamburger menu icon and find ‘My Apps & Games’’
- From the available list of the app on the device, just click on the Xclub app, then tap on the ‘’Uninstall’’ button.
- Go to your Android phone settings and click on the ‘’Apps.
- Then choose the Xclub which you want to delete and click on the “Uninstall’’ button.
I believe this article is helpful. So, help to share it with your social media handles.