How To Download Video From Facebook To Computer
Download Video From Facebook To Computer -You may have tried several times to download videos from Facebook but could not. I think your challenges were as good as mine. But on this page, I’ll show you how to download Facebook videos on your computer PC.
How to Download Video from Facebook To computers-Types of Facebook videos
There’re different types of videos posted on Facebook. So it depends on the type of Facebook video you want to download. All you need to do is to click on the link and follow appropriately the type of Facebook video you want to download.
The three types of Facebook videos you can download
1.Videos posted by you
2. Facebook videos posted on your timeline
3. A video posted by your friend or family member
How to download Facebook Video you posted
- Log in to your Facebook account and head to the photos section
- Close to the top of the page, just below your cover photo, click the more option and select videos option.
- Also in the video section, click the Your Videos Link
- Locate/find the videos you want to download
- Then move your mouse to the video, and click Edit and Remove icon at the top right corner of the video.
- In the next menu that opens, choose either to download HD or Download SD option.
NOTE: The HD version will only be available in the videos that shot in HD quality. Though if the video is not recorded in the HD version, only the Standard (SD) version will be available for download.
But if the video is not any of these links, then the video is not uploaded to Facebook. Just skip downloading a video by a friend or family member.
How to download Facebook video From your computer Posted on your Timeline
There’s no special way provided by Facebook to download Facebook video from a friend or family members. But the steps below will guide you to download any video uploaded on Facebook without using any other software
- Log on to Facebook and locate the video you want to download
- Right-click on the video to show the Video URL
- Ensure to right-click twice if there’s no drop-down menu to show the URL. This is common with the Facebook video.
- You’ll see a pop-up window with the video URL, click in the window to highlight the URL. Use CTRL+C to copy the URL
- Paste the URL copied in the below text box by clicking in the box and pressing the CTRL + V to paste, then click on Download video button
- But in case the Download button or the text box didn’t appear, or it’s not clickable, Go to https://en.savefrom.net/ and paste the URL you copied.
- Right on the Savefrom.net, there’s a text box that’ll open, click on the drop-down button list close to the green download button. Choose the video format you want (MP4 HD) or (MP4 SD).
- Click on download green button to download the Facebook video
- After downloading, you’ll see the video in your downloads folder.