How to link an Instagram account to Facebook Account with ease
How to link an Instagram account to Facebook- Now that most businesses are going on social media like Instagram and that of Facebook. People want to link their Facebook account to that their Instagram.
If you’ve in one way or the other tried to connect your accounts but you’re finding it difficult. I will lead you through the steps.
How to link an Instagram account to Facebook
Speaking of connecting your Instagram to your Facebook account, I want to tell you that it’s very easy. As a business owner who wishes to connect both accounts, you must first have both accounts.
Connecting your accounts can only possible if you have an Instagram account. You can link your Instagram account to your Facebook on your Facebook account. You all know that Instagram and Facebook are very wide social media for business marketing and as well for personal use. Right now, let us see how you and I can link our accounts to each other below.
How to Link Your Instagram and Facebook Account
First of all, you’ve to log in to your Instagram account on your device using the app or the web version.
- Go to your profile by clicking on the profile icon at the right below the hand of your screen.
- Then tap on the menu icon at the top of your profile.
- Look down and click settings.
- Among the list after clicking on the settings, enter “Account”.
- Look down again and tap on “Linked Accounts”.
- Choose Facebook and wait while the page loads.
- On this page, click “Continue as…” and wait.
After doing all of these, your Instagram account will be linked to your Facebook account successfully. You can also unlink your account by following the same procedures above.
Why Instagram not Linking to Facebook
Most times people find it difficult or have issues linking or connecting their accounts because there is something behind it. It could be that your Facebook account is already connected to your Instagram account. All you need to do is to check if your accounts are linked and you can just unlink them and then connect them again.
How to Share Your Instagram Story to Facebook
Outside connecting your Instagram to your Facebook account, you can also share your Instagram stories to Facebook as well. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Go to your Instagram account and create a post by clicking the plus (+) icon.
- Select the post you want to share and click Next.
- When you get to “Write a Caption” below it, you will see “Facebook”.
- Click on the switch button and then share it.
With all these steps you can share your Instagram stories to your Facebook account.