How To Schedule Facebook Post: Easy way to Schedule a Facebook post
Knowing too well, how to schedule Facebook posts is very important. It helps to save time, gives your followers consistent content. I’ll show you how to Schedule Facebook Post in this article.
However, scheduling Facebook posts is very easy to understand and learn. Well, have your mind that this is only available to those that have a business page.
Scheduling posts on Facebook a lot to save your stress and give you viewers or followers consistency.
How to Schedule Facebook Posts
The truth is that you can schedule posts on a Facebook page is a great advantage on your side. That’s to say, it is possible you can schedule posts on your page for the future.
Posts that you schedule can be managed and edited by admins and editors that manage the page. Now, without taking more time, let move in.
How to schedule Facebook post
This is the right part that you’ve been waiting for. On how to schedule posts on Facebook. Well, that is very easy to do. You can follow the simple guideline to schedule below.
- From your account news feed, tap the page in the left menu.
- And then locate your page.
- From the column, click on publishing tools.
- Then tap on “create post” at the top.
- Create your post.
- Tap and select schedule post.
- Select the date and time when you want the post to publish, and tap schedule, then tap schedule post.
After that you are good to go, your post will be scheduled for whenever you want it to be posted on Facebook.
How to Manage Schedule Posts-how to schedule Facebook post
How you can manage the posts that you’ve scheduled on your page, then here is the step to do that.
- Click on pages once your account news feed is loaded.
- Access your page.
- Tap publish tools on your left side.
- Below posts, tap schedule posts.
- Now, from here, tap and select edit post to edit the post. Or tap action to choose to publish, reschedule, or delete it.
- To see a history of all edits to schedule posts, tap from post preview, and view Edit history.
Now, you can make as many changes as you want to posts that you have scheduled to be published at the desired time.
You can add, remove or delete posts with the instruction given above. Well, have it at the back of your mind this is made available to admins and editors of a page.
How to Create and Schedule Posts on Facebook Business Suite Mobile App
You can go ahead with your content creation business suite mobile. It can help you to save time and stay organized when you create and schedule your posts.
This is how to create and schedule posts on the business suite mobile experience.
Before you Begin
This is a step you must apply if you’re trying to schedule posts for the business suite mobile app.
- You must have a role on the page that allows you to create posts.
Create or schedule a post-How To Schedule Facebook Post
To create and schedule posts this step here will guide you to do that.
- Open the new post composer, click create in the posts section.
- Confirm the placement you want to post to. You choose your Facebook page, Instagram account, or both.
- Create your post and click next.
- You can even post a text post, media (such as picture or video), link, and more.
- Post to both Instagram placements includes media.
- If you want to post to Instagram, feeling/activity and background colors are not supported.
- In settings, select publishing options.
- To schedule a post, click schedule later and select the time that you want your post to go live.
- To publish the post now, click publishes now.
- To create an ad with this post, select boost post.
- See a preview of your post as it will appear on your Instagram account.
- To publish or schedule your post, click publishes or schedule.
That’s all about schedule a post. After followed the guideline given to you, you have created or scheduled a post. Your ad will be reviewed by Facebook within 24 hours. Once you’ve received approval, your ad will be published and begin to appear to your audience.
How to schedule Instagram posts on iphone and on desktop
While Instagram was starting its photo-sharing mobile app, it developed and become one the most influential on social media.
Users have found perfect ways to build connections, create opportunities, and even make more money by promoting their artwork.
Well, the only thing that they can’t do (natively) is to schedule Instagram posts.
However, the method of using Instagram was to post only when you have something to post. But now, the influencers and photographers are curating their feeds weeks in advance by using third-party scheduling tools and apps.
At the time of this writing, Instagram doesn’t have an in-app feature that allows you to schedule yours. If you like to set up your social media calendar, you’ll have to use a third-party tool on your mobile device or desktop.
In this guide, we’re going to review to how you can schedule Instagram posts and the best tools to use. No matter the device you are using or on.
Can You Schedule Instagram Posts?
The short answer to this is it’s possible, but not within the Instagram app. As will state above, you have to use a third-party app or tool to schedule Instagram posts. Facebook bought Instagram in 2012 and they released the creator studio in 201.
It’s designed to be the solution to scheduling issues. At this time, you can only schedule Instagram posts through your desktop browser in the creator studio.
They are no way you access your Instagram posts on your iphone, you’ll have to download an additional app.
How to Schedule Instagram Posts on Your iphone
With the infinite number of things we can do on our iPhones, you should aware that there are hundreds of third-party. The third-party app allows you to schedule your Instagram posts. The catch is that many of these apps posting your schedule content automatically. Instead of sending you a notification reminding you to post at a certain time.
However, in 2018, Instagram announced a change to its API that allowed Instagram partners to schedule and publish posts automatically. In other words, only certain apps are able to post directly to Instagram.
Use Later To Schedule Instagram Posts For Free
Later is one of the best social media management apps currently on the market, it’s the few that allow you to post directly. All because it’s free and easy to use. There are paying pricing within the latter that allows you to schedule more posts to multiple accounts.
But on the basic version, it’s and allows you to publish up to 30 posts for one account. However, you first have to sign in later on your desktop to set up the auto-publish feature. I don’t sign in via your desktop, you’ll only receive a reminder to post.
Follow the guideline below on how to schedule an Instagram post later.
- Open the later app.
- Click media at the button-left of the screen.
- Click the + sign at the button-right of the screen.
- Select photo library.
- Navigate to the photo you wish to post.
- Select the photo.
- Click on Done.
- Select the photo you want to schedule within the media library.
- Click on create a post.
- Select the social profile you want to post on.
- Add your caption, hashtags, location, and user tags.
- Click on next.
- Select the time.
- Select the day and time you want to publish.
- Click on set Time.
For more understanding, you have the option to auto-publish a post immediately later. You can use a visual Instagram planner to drag and drop a potential post in your feed before scheduling.
Automate Instagram Post with Hopper HQ
Another device that helps you to automate your Instagram posts is Hopper HQ. This app is free to download in the App Store. But you need to set up your account through your desk internet.
Then you can log in through the app and start scheduling. (You can start using it for 14 days free trial before you sign up at a monthly subscription fee of $19.)
Here’s how to automate posts using Hopper HQ:
- Open the Hopp HQ app.
- Click the green + button at the center of the screen.
- Click on the camera in the center of the screen.
- Select photo library.
- Navigate to the photo you want to schedule.
- Select the photo.
- Select your post time by clicking on the post Time box.
- But your caption.
- Select schedule post.
From there, your post will automatically publish to Instagram at the time you selected.
How to Schedule Post On Instagram on Your Computer
On the other hand, most people access Instagram through mobile devices. But the third-party scheduling apps can be more difficult to use on an iphone than on a desktop.
So if you’re using social media to grow a business, show your creative portfolio, or expand your online reach.
If you want to consider scheduling your Instagram posts on your computer instead of through a third-party app on your iphone.
Use the scheduler in Creator studio
Facebook recently rolled out the creator studio as a way to make scheduling on Facebook and Instagram easier and streamlined for business.
While is very hard to schedule Instagram posts, within the creator studio mobile app at the time. You can also do the website through your desktop browser.
This means creator studio also allows you to post on Instagram from your Mac or Windows computer.
Before the step below, make sure your Facebook and Instagram accounts are connected. You can do this within the Instagram app itself:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile by clicking the profile icon at the bottom-right of the page.
- Click the three-dot line at the top-right of the page.
- Select setting>Account>Linked Account> Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook sign-in info.
That that you’ve to connect, the place shows how to schedule Instagram posts by using the Creator Studio:
- Open your desktop internet.
- Go to Creator Studio.
- Sign in using your Facebook sign-in information.
- Click the Instagram logo at the top of the homepage screen.
- Click Create posts at the top side-left of the screen.
- Select Instagram feed.
- Add your photo or video to your post by clicking the add content button.
- Fill gap caption, hashtags, location tag, and any user tags.
- Click the arrow button next to publish at the bottom side-right of the screen.
- Enter the time and date you wish to publish the post.
- Click on schedule.
The Creator Studio is free and features tools to help you to run ad campaigns and schedule the IGTV video in addition to automating posts.
Schedule Instagram Posts with Sked Social
Are you looking for an Instagram scheduling tool with even more features? If we like tell you to check Sked social. Not only does Sked social automatically publish scheduled Instagram posts, but it also contributes something that most scheduling tools can’t do.
Below here will tell you how to schedule your Instagram post with Sked Social?
- Click the calendar icon on you left-side of the screen.
- Clicks create a new post.
- Then Click internet.
- Navigate and select the content you want to schedule.
- Click continues.
- Fill up your caption, hashtags, location tags, and any user tags.
- Scroll down and select time and date.
- Enter the time and date you want to post.
- Click schedule.
- A click submits and creates a post.
With this you’ve created, you will also get access to unique metrics, a feed planner, and much more help. Sked social offers a free 14day trial to test out tools. Membership starts at $25 a month.