Google Assistant – How to use Google Assistant- Locate things faster on your phone
Hey! Have you seen the Google assistant on your phone? Do you know how and what it’s used for? OMG! You have been missing out on this tool. Thus, it helps you to locate what you want on your Smartphone faster. Let’s get into details right away…
Google Assistant-How to use Google Assistant
Chilling out with your smart android phone, you will be making use of Google programs. For instance, you will get to see install packages of Google programs like PlayStore, Google Photos, and Google Assistant, etc.
Today, we are talking about Google Assistant, which is currently in use by millions of people. The truth is that the thing is already on your phone or guess you have not seen it. But, that is not a problem at all because we are going to show you how to do so.
What is Google Assistant
Today, Google assistant has been a great assistant indeed since it was launched in 2016. Do you know what; they have been able to reach out to many people out there? Thus, this is because they partner with other companies. Now let’s see what it’s all about and how it works.
Do you know what? Google assistant is known as a voice assistant. But, the initial plan of this feature was an extension, which was designed for personal as they expand on the “OK Google” controls.
Of course, the Google Now platform keeps the information about yourself such as where you work, trip plans, and meetings.
How Does This Google feature works?
Now, we are about to hit at what this feature we have been talking about does. It’s simple! With this tool, you can issue commands via voice command and also search on Google. If you want to use this tool then you must say the wake-up words like “OK Google” or “Hey, Google”. The next thing is that it begins to interact with you to know what you want. Let’s look out more of the features it is designed with below:
- Takes charge of your devices and home view
- Ability to translate spoken words
- The app reviews your personal information from your calendars
- Reads aloud an incoming notification on your phone
- Find details online, from at least your directions to news, weather, down to bookings, and lots more
- Can be in charge of your songs
- Send out messages and hook up an appointment
- Play the content on your Chromecast and other compatible devices
- Previews on your reminders and timers for quick report
- Launch the app on your device
All you need to do now is to get the app and initiate a conversation with her as it listens to send responses.
Google Assistant App
One you should have in mind is that the Google Assistant app is always ready to help out no matter what. With it, you can stop thinking of your schedules because it can help you manage them. SO, you simply need to say OK Google or Hey Google to get started.
- Visit the Google Play Store/Apple App Store on your Smartphone.
- Do well to use the search bar so it will be easy for you to locate this app. Thus, it is at the top of the page.
- On the search bar, type in Google Assistant and hit the search app.
- On the next page, you will see the search result.
- Find and select this official app by tapping on it.
- To download the app into your device, tap on “Install” or “GET”.