Is Hotmail Outlook | Outlook Account Sign Up-Email
Is Hotmail Outlook? Do you know that Hotmail and Outlook are both the same? But if you don’t have an idea about it is, then let us break it down for you. We are here for you to get a very clear view of it perfectly.
Don’t get confused when you go on the net in search of Hotmail and you see Outlook instead. In this article, we will be given details about the Hotmail Outlook app, how to Sign up and Sign In, and also how to download the app as well.
Some people want to know which is better between Hotmail and outlook. What I want you all to know is that both Hotmail and Outlook are of one platform. Both are the same, no difference in them. Let’s see a brief history of the Hotmail Outlook.
Is Hotmail Outlook
Hotmail Outlook is a personal free service information manager. Hotmail out is a web platform from Microsoft. It was one of the first web-based email services. However, it was launched in the year 1996. It was then named Hotmail which was created after HTML or the Hotmail.
Since then, it has remained one of the most popular domains in the world. It dominates the Australian, Brazilian, and that of European regions as well as the email providers.
Microsoft rebranded Hotmail and Windows Live Mail to Outlook.com for over $400 million. It was launched as MSN Hotmail.
Hotmail Outlook App
Is it an app for Hotmail Outlook? Yes, of course, there is an app for it. All you have to do is get a device and a strong network connection. The app is made in such a way that where you download it sign up and login isn’t that difficult.
Additionally, you can enjoy all the features right inside the app. Downloading this app is very easy and not difficult at all.
Hotmail App Download
Hotmail Outlook App download is extremely easy. This app is made available for all devices. Also, it can be downloaded anywhere in the world. Provided you have a good network connection. Additionally, also do remember downloading this app is free, you don’t have to pay for it.
That which stands as your fee is your data. Let’s see the following, below are the steps on how to download the app:
- Open your web browser and then type in your store.
- Or go to your Google play store or App store.
- In the search box, search for “Outlook” or “Microsoft Outlook”.
- Tap on the search engine and wait for the result to pop up.
- Locate the desired result and tap on it.
- Click on download or install.
With just these few steps, you will successfully download the latest version of the Outlook or Microsoft outlook app on your device.
Outlook Sign Up
If you have the Outlook app on your device, the next step is to sign up. Sincerely, if you haven’t signed up for it, then you are missing out big time on all, the amazing features there. Let’s assume you don’t know how to go about it.
Before we go on, don’t be confused when you don’t see the sign up instead but create an account. Just know that signup and create an account are the same. The following are the steps on how to sign up or create a Hotmail Outlook account:
- Tap on the app on your mobile device.
- Or visit the website www.outlook.com
- Locate create an account or sign up.
- Click on it, and it will take you to another page.
- Input your outlook email address.
- Click on the Next button.
- You will create your password and click on the Next button.
- You will ask to fill in your First name and last name and click on next.
- Then pick your country and date of birth and tap on the Next button.
- You will be asked to fill in some code correctly and then tap the next button.
- Click on confirmation and verification that will be sent to you through text or email to ensure that your Hotmail account is created.
Note that the following steps listed above apply both to the Mobile and the Desktop device.
Outlook Email Sign in
After you must have signed up or created an account on the platform, the next step is to sign in. That is to log in with your details. This is done for you to be able to access the platform and enjoy all that is done on the platform.
- Locate your web browser and type in www. outlook. com your PC device.
- Or on your mobile device go to the downloaded Outlook app and tap on it.
- Locate the sign-in button at the upper part of the homepage displaying on your screen.
- Input your outlook email address or phone number and hit the next button.
- Then input your password and click on the connect button.
Go ahead and open a Hotmail/outlook account to enjoy the numerous benefits that come with it.