The Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care at King’s College London is pleased to offer a number of King’s College London Perseverance Trust Postgraduate Scholarship to its MSc Nursing with registration students.
The KCL Perseverance Trust Postgraduate scholarship has been established through a generous donation from The Perseverance Trust. The scholarships are based on both financial circumstances and academic standing and can be used to fund living expenses during the full length of the programme.
KCL Perseverance Trust Postgraduate Scholarship Worth
The scholarships are based on both financial circumstances and academic standing and can be used to fund living expenses during the full length of the programme. Each scholarship is worth £5,000 and is paid over the two years of the course.
Successful candidates will receive £2,500 in each year of study, dependent upon satisfactory academic and clinical placement progression. Scholarships will not cover periods of repeat or interrupted study.
King’s College London Perseverance Trust Postgraduate Scholarship Eligible Programmes
The eligible programmes are:
- Nursing with Registration as an Adult Nurse MSc
- Nursing with Registration as a Children’s Nurse MSc
- Nursing with Registration as a Mental Health Nurse MSc
King’s College London Perseverance MSc Trust Scholarship Eligibility
Applications are invited from students undertaking the 2 yr MSc Nursing with registration programmes, who are able to provide evidence of financial need.
In order to be eligible to apply for the KCL Perseverance Trust Postgraduate scholarship, you should:
- Have exceeded your UCAS offer, achieving a degree of 2:1 or higher (or equivalent);
- Be undertaking an eligible programme;
- Provide a written statement of 300-500 words;
- Be a full-time, home student, starting in September 2022;
- Have a household income of £25,000 or less;
- Be in receipt of occupational health and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) clearance no later than 30 Sept 2022.
How to Apply for Perseverance Trust Postgraduate Scholarship
Complete the application form and email your supporting statement and evidence to the Student Funding Office.
You will need to supply documentary evidence of your financial circumstances with your application as well as a personal statement. If these are not supplied, your application will not be considered.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 5 pm on Fri 7 Oct 2022.