Applications are solicited from suitably qualified international students, passionate about enrolling in a French University to apply for the LivinFrance Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students to Study in France. LivinFrance is the easiest way to study in France.
Coming to study in France is an expensive project! LivinFrance offers 10 scholarships worth a total of €1000 to 10 students in mobility to France. Do you want to apply? Fill in the application form to have the chance to be selected for the LivinFrance scholarship!
LivinFrance Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students to Study in France
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): LivinFrance
- Scholarship Type: Tuition fee Discount
- Host Institution(s): Institutions in France
- Scholarship Worth: 10 Awards of €1000. Also Includes:
- Number of Awards: 10
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International students
LivinFrance Scholarship 2022 Application Eligibility Criteria
For the LivinFrance Scholarship for International Students 2022, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Students must be non-French students planning to study in France for more than 3 months.
- Students enrolled in all levels of higher education and all fields of study are eligible.
- No age limit. However, underage students must have a legal representative.
- Only training courses recognized by the French State are eligible.
- Only applicants doing their first year of studies in French territory are eligible.
International Student Scholarship LivinFrance 2022 Application Procedure:
Interested applicants for the LivinFrance Scholarship 2022-2023 for International Students to Study in France are to complete their applications on the LivinFrance Application Portal before the deadline. Applicants must register on the livingFrance.com platform in order to validate their application.
Livinfrance 2022-2023 Scholarship For International Students Benefits
Each laureate will receive a complete package worth €1,000 for their study stay in France.
- Personalized assistance in the search for accommodation and the preparation of their rental application
- Reservation fees of €595 on LivinFrance certified accommodation offered
- Each laureate will be offered the first 3 months of his or her LivinFrance travel/health insurance worth €170 from our partner Chapka.
- Each laureate will be offered the first 3 months of his housing insurance worth €50 with our partner Luko.
- Personalized support worth €200 will be offered to each winner concerning all his administrative procedures (CVEC, CAF, French health insurance, validation of the VISA, and first application for a residence permit) and will be valid throughout his study stay.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022
Application Portal || Visit the Official Website