Mafia City | Mafia city game -War of Underworld Lord
Mafia City is a strategy game that revolves around becoming a powerful gang leader. It is developed by Yottagames. The whole point is to set up shady businesses like casinos and pawnbrokers. Additionally, you can collect resources, recruit and train local street thugs, and build both your reputation and your base.
Most of your time is spent building and upgrading your territory. The rest of the time involves attacking rival gangs. In addition to managing your own territory, you’ve also got to deal with clan politics, other gangs, smugglers, investments. And most importantly, keeping your diamond-obsessed girlfriend happy.
Download and install Mafia City from your Google play app now!
Review Of Mafia City
At first look, there are lots to do in this strategy app. But the farther you get, the more you realize that the gameplay is amazingly thin. Mafia City: War of Underworld seems to have hundreds of buttons to click.
These buttons help to control your empire, and you’ll see lots of screens packed with pictures of weapons, tantalizing upgrades, muscular henchmen, and scantily clad gang molls. Unfortunately, once you dig through these screens, you start to realize there’s not much there.
The first problem is the presentation. The developer; Yottagames tries its best to emulate the gangster movies we’re all familiar with. But sadly, it ends up too poor and often comic effect.
Unfortunately, they’ve thrown in all the prerequisite violence, curse words, and misogyny (all of the game’s female characters are busty and scantily clad, and a closed curtain + sound effects imply that you’re having sex).
But they still come up short. I must say, the story is tissue-thin, and thanks to clumsy English translation, the dialogue is mostly stiff and awkward.
Some odd texts can also make game processes unclear. Mafia City: War of Underworld joins the app store ranks of so-called strategy games that are no more than a reason to mindlessly tap buttons.
That doesn’t mean there’s no sense of strategy in the game. There’s little sense of strategy or at least accomplishment. You tap once to finish a mission and tap again to get a reward.
And yes, it’s admittedly addictive just the same way that bells are used to get lab rats addicted to cookies. As you will expect, Yottagames is counting on that to drive players to cough up loads of real-world cash.
They’ve even taken the reward idea a step higher, giving players in-game currency in exchange for a five-star review. Take that into account when you’re on your app store and don’t be fooled. The only strategy here comes from a cynical app contriving ways to separate you from your money.
There are lot of unanswered questions about Mafia City. Why do you think that Mafia City: War of Underworld pushes in-game purchases so frequently? What differentiates a real strategy game from a money sink?
Is the violence in Mafia City: War of Underworld expected given the subject matter, or do you think there’s a level of shock value?
Which games do you have trouble putting down, and why? How can you balance screen time with engaging gameplay and real-life activities?
In as much as there are various criticisms concerning this game, there are also a lot of praises. Let’s see some of them below;
- You get to compete to become the Godfather in an awesome strategy game that requires wit and time management!
- You get to steal from Banks, form alliances with other players, and fight together to take over the City and the Mafia World!
- Additionally, you can date Cute Babes who cheer you on daily, and heroic Crew Members who support you with undying loyalty!
- Interestingly, it’s a real-time interactive Turf War with daily skirmishes throughout the year!
- You can also collect Luxury Cars to impress both enemies and friends! Race cars in the street as you take down police cars trying to prevent your latest heist!
Features Of Mafia City
- Comes with a screen that is both 3D & HD where you can zoom in to manage your own Mafia Turf with its awesome graphics. This is a virtual reality you CAN’T miss out on!
- It is a Real-Time-Strategy game that requires you to make alliances with other players and constantly improve yourself to take on stronger foes.
- Comes with Magnificent Technology Trees that you’ll need to manage well in order to acquire the strongest Crew Members. There are guns, armored vehicles, bikers, knives, and men who are willing to fight with their bare fists!
- There are also Extensive Maps that are loaded with different enemies and special buildings that are updated weekly. You’ll need to explore every day in order to become Godfather!
- There are also Weekly events that celebrate every culture & push each player to think on their feet constantly!
- Finally, you can Customize your Crew Leader so that he or she becomes the most feared Boss!
Types Of Crew Members
- Bulkers: These are Human Weapons that can defend your other men and devour your foes!
- Shooters: These are Gallant Gunners who have the ability to wield all sorts of long-ranged weapons!
- Bikers: You can get on your Bikes and Ride to the tune of lightning-fast speeds and ruthless robberies
- Modified Vehicles: These are vehicles that have been altered to terrorize the alleyways and transport stolen goods
- Terms of Service:https://mafia.yottagames.com/article/terms_of_use/
You can also easily contact them through their social media platforms or any of the means below;
Mafia City Studio
Official Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Official Facebook Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/MafiaCity.EN/
Customer Service – Secretary (The Secretary Is Always At Your Side!)
Available Devices: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android
Pricing structure: Free (Contains optional in-app purchases.)
Release date: May 16, 2017
Category: Strategy Games
Size: 55.00 MB
Minimum software requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 or later; Android 2.3 and up
Last updated: June 19, 2019
You can go ahead to download and enjoy this strategy game.Am sure you’ll enjoy this game big time.All the best!