Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates worldwide for the Massey University International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarships commencing program for the 2023-2024 academic session.
The Massey university Ph.D. scholarships for international students reward high-achieving and capable international students undertaking postgraduate study at Massey University, supporting them in their studies.
Massey University PhD Scholarships for International Students Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Massey University, New Zealand
- Host Institution(s): Massey University, New Zealand
- Scholarship Worth: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters & PhD
- Nationality: International Students
Massey University Postgraduate Scholarship DETAILS
Massey University is looking for international students entering the postgraduate study at Massey University for the first time. You will be of good character.
As an international student, you will generally study full-time at one of our campuses in New Zealand. However, there are also options for distance and online study.
Your start date must align with the scholarship close date; if you are starting your study in Semester 1 (February) you should apply for the November closing date. If you are starting your study in Semester 2 (July) you should apply for the June closing date.
Massey University International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Massey University International PhD Excellence Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a full fee-paying international student
- Applicants must be studying full time
- Applicants must have an admission offer of a place or a conditional offer of a place
- You cannot be currently enrolled at Massey.
Massey University Scholarships 2022 Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: All candidates for Massey University International Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship as New students apply for admission on the website. Returning students apply by logging in to the student portal and going to the Admissions tab. Click here to apply
You will get an email letting you know an Offer of Place message is in the student portal if your application is successful.
Once you get your Offer of Place you can:
- Accept it
- Decline it
- Apply to defer your start date or change your study location.
Application Deadline: The application deadline for the scholarship is on November 01, 2022