Matsumae International Foundation Program 2022
The Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship is open for young scholars for the 2022 edition. Therefore, suitably qualified candidates for the Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship are advised to apply. This research fellowship is for post-doctoral candidates to research Japanese Host Institutions.
Their main aim is to support young researchers to undertake their research in Japanese universities. As well as, research institutes and other corresponding facilities in her private sector. Make sure you apply before the deadline.
Basic Details-Matsumae International Foundation Research Fellowship
Fellowship Sponsored by: Matsumae International Foundation
Fellowship Host Institution: Japanese Universities, National Research Institutes in Japan
Number of Awards Available: Not specified
Required Study Level: Postdoctoral candidates
Eligible Countries/Nationality: International
Requirements For Eligibility
To be qualified for this research fellowship, candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Candidates must first obtain a Letter of Invitation from Host Institutions in Japan.
- Each candidate must hold a Ph.D. (Doctorate) before applying
- Candidates must not be more than 49 years as at the time when application documents are submitted.
- Candidates must be proficient in the English or Japanese languages.
- All Candidates are not to have past or current experiences of staying in Japan. Conferences and sightseeing are excused.
- Candidates must have an occupation in their home country which they will return to after completion of their fellowship tenure. Afterward, they are to contribute to the development of their country.
- The fields of research available are natural science, engineering, and medicine.
- An allowance of JPY 220,000 is paid monthly
- Overseas Travel Insurance/Sickness Insurance is available for the awardee.
- An Economy class round trip air transportation for the recipient
- A Start-up Fund of JPY 120,000 on arrival in Japan
All those interested are t submitting their application and other required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
- The Application Form is downloaded from MIF’s website.
- A Research project.
- Most significant publication so far
- Your recent Curriculum vitae
- A recommendation letter from the home institution
- Relevant soft copies of academic certificates/diplomas for Ph.D., Masters, bachelor
- Your Invitation Letter
Please note that all the required documents should be submitted in PDF format.
Deadline For Application
June 30, 2021