Do you wish to study in Singapore? We are glad to inform you that Monash University ASEAN Scholarship Award 2022-2023 in Singapore application is currently ongoing as Monash University is delighted to offer the ASEAN Scholarship award to all International students in Singapore.
The Monash Asia Equity Scholarship award is open for the 2022/2023 academic session. Monash is a university with a global outlook and an unwavering commitment to inclusivity.
About Monash University ASEAN Scholarship 2022-2023
The prestigious Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship is generously funded by a group of Monash alumni who live and work in Singapore – alumni who are passionate about making an outstanding international education available to young people from the region. Its goal? To change lives by supporting financially disadvantaged students from the ASEAN region to study at Monash University.
Monash University is a public research university in Australia that is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Monash aims to achieve excellence in education to ensure that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
Monash Asia Equity Scholarship Brief Description
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Up to $360,000 AUD
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship Eligible?
- You must be one of the following:
- An International student
- You must meet the following criteria:
- Citizen of an ASEAN country https://www.dfat.gov.au/geo/southeast-asia
- Apply for a full-time Monash course offer in any single degree*, at Monash University, at a campus in Australia
- Have not previously studied at Monash
- You must demonstrate that you come from a low-income household
- You must have not commenced university study at any institution
- Double degree applicants are not eligible.
Singapore ASEAN Scholarship at Monash University, Australia Benefits
Monash University will provide up to AUD 360,000 over four years for students to complete their education in Australia. It includes the following:
- Tuition fees
- $14,000 AUD allowance per year
- On-campus accommodation. You must apply directly to Monash Residential Services (MRS) for on-campus accommodation.
- Student visa costs
- Additional $3,000 AUD one-off establishment payment in the first year
- One return flight in the first year
How to Apply for Monash University ASEAN Scholarship Award 2022-2023
- Applications close on 17 July 2022.
- Additional information for applicants can be downloaded here.
- For this scholarship, you must submit a separate online Application form.
- We encourage you to submit your scholarship application using the online form.
- Alternatively, you may download an offline application form and send all documents to [email protected] with the subject header Singapore Alumni ASEAN Scholarship – [Your Name].
- You will also need to submit a course application.
- Applications for this scholarship will have their $ 100-course application fee waived. Please request a waiver code from [email protected] before you submit your course application.
- More information and entry requirements for international undergraduate courses 2022.
- If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
- All applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 19 August 2022.
- We are aware that schools may delay examinations due to COVID, and will ensure that our timeline is updated regularly to reflect these changes.
Monash University ASEAN Scholarship Award 2022-2023 Selection criteria
- The Monash university scholarships will be awarded based on outstanding academic achievement and financial disadvantage.
- Students will be assessed on their personal aspiration statement (750 words) and financial support statement (500 words) and interview performance.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 50.
- You must maintain a full-time study load.