Nab Rewards Platinum Card | Nab Credit Card Apply
NAB Rewards Platinum Card makes life easier and rewarding with the freedom of reward from NAB card and the added complimentary insurances.
It helps cardholders to earn a NAB Rewards Point for each dollar spent on every purchase, plus experience uncapped Reward points earn potentially. NAB Low Platinum Card is offered by National Australia Bank Ltd [AU].
Benefits NAB Rewards Platinum Card
- Offers 60,000 bonus points when you spee$1,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of account opening, which is enough for 3,000 in Gift Card.
- Cardholders stand to earn double points on purchases made at major department and hardware stores (in-stores and online) stores such as Myer, David Jones, Kmart, Target, Big W, Bunnings, from Mitre 10, Home Timber and Hardware, Stratco, and Total Tools.
- Helps users to earn triple points on purchases with Webjet when traveling overseas or on made an overseas transaction in Australia.
- The NAB points can be used for accommodation and holiday packages using Wetjet, select from a range of Gift Cards at some of your favorite stores, redeem your points starting from a wide range of Merchandise from homewares to technology and more.
- NAB Rewards gives travel options like com.au, book seat, on any airline, at any time, Asia Miles- redeem and fly with 20+ airline partners, Air New Zealand Airport – Redeem and fly with Air China and so on Velocity Frequent Flyer and KrisFlyer.
- Offers Fraud Protection through NAB defense that proactively detects fraudulent transactions. Cardholders enjoy 100% peace of mind with all purchases.
- Its cardholders are allowed to add additional cardholders for free
- Provides gains access to emergency assistance 24/7 over the phone in case of card lost or stolen.
- Users receive Concierge service, personal assistance for travel and lifestyle services, 24 hours, 7 day.
- Cardholders discover hundreds of deals, discounts, and privileges with your Visa Platinum Access.
- Cardholders get 7 complimentary insurance that includes overseas travel insurance
- Provides Transport Accident insurance for users
- There’s Interstate flight inconvenience insurance for users
- Offers domestic hotel burglary insurance, purchase protection insurance, Extended Warranty Insurance, and price protection insurance
Fees and rates
- The annual Card fee is $195
- The standard purchase Rates is 19.99%.p.a
- Balance transfer is 0% p.a
- Interest-free days on purchases is 44 days
- Cash Advances Rates is 21.74%.p.a
- The balance transfer fee is 2%
- Foreign transactions fee is a None fee charge
- The minimum Credit Limit is $6000
Criteria For Applying Of NAB Rewards Platinum Card
- Every Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- Interested applicants must have a valid ID card
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Should have his/her Driver’s license.
- Must have Payslips or Bank Statements
Steps to Apply
- From the web page of the NAB BankClick on “ Apply Now”
- Read the standard Rates and Fees and the necessary criteria before your application
- click on the Continue button
- Provides answers to questions like: Are you an existing Customer? Say (Yes or No).
- In the new page that opens, fill the blank space using your personal details like your Title, First name, Middle name, Last name,
- Say yes or No -Are you an Australian resident for tax purposes.
- Provide your phone number, Email address, Date of birth, Marital Status and Number of financial dependants,
- Must provide Australian driver’s license number (optional)
- Say yes or No -Are you a U. S. Citizen or Resident of U. S for tax purposes.
- Attest if you a resident of any other Country for tax Purposes by ticking Yes or No.
- Key in your Residential details address and when did you move to this business?, is your postal address the same as your residential address
- Indicate is you Would you like to verify your identity online by ticking (Yes or No)
- Thereafter, tick on the Next button
Steps To Check Application Status
If you want to check your application status of your NAB Rewards Platinum Card Application Status after applying and it seems delayed beyond 10 days of application call 13 12 65
Steps To Activate Your NAB Rewards Platinum Card
- You can activate your newly registered NAB Rewards Platinum Card NAB APP
- Go ahead to download the latest version, log in and head to ‘My cards’
- Click your new Card highlighted Activate button
- Proceed with the prompts to activate your new card and set your PIN.
- Then, you can change your PIN at any time to do so, Tick on My Cards and then click on MANAGE MY CARD
Using your mobile phone, Text your NAB ID at the back of your card) and the last 8 digits of your card to +61 438 344 818, leave a space in- between both numbers, and follow the prompts.
Call us on 13 22 65 From
Mon – Fri 8am – 8pm (AEST/AEDT)
Sat-Sun 9 am – 6 pm (AEST/AEDT)
Locate a Branch
Steps to Login To NAB Rewards Platinum Card
- From the right-hand-side of the Web page, tap on the “Log in” link
- Key in your NAB ID, and Password
- Move down the page and click on the Login button.
Steps to Recover NAB Rewards Platinum Card NAB ID & Password
- If by chance you forgot your NAB ID And your login password, just call at 1300 651 656 go support.
Steps to Make Bill Payment using NAB Rewards Platinum Card
- Using NAB APP, Log in to the App and open My Cardswidget and select your card
- Navigate down to “ Payment due information
- Choose ‘Manage Automatic payment ‘
- Choose the “ other Account” option
- Continue with the prompt to complete your payment process
- Use your BPAY®
- Now use BPAY if you don’t have an account with NAB
- Use your Biller code: 1008, customer reference number, and your credit card number.
How to report a Card Lost/Stolen
If you lose your credit card or stolen just call 1800 033 103,(Call toll free) In Australia
If you’re calling from Overseas, call at 1-443-641-2004
The NAB Rewards Platinum Card Customer Service Number.
You can get more info by contacting the customer service center at 13 22 65. Or 1800-701-599.