New Scholarships: Scholarships for Student from Developing Countries
Some new scholarships program that is available for international student. You’ll find so many scholarship programs available in some developing countries. This is really an opportunity you must not miss. In this article, I’ll list some of the most prominent funds and scholarships for developing countries, categorized by the country of their choice. They’re so many scholarships you can choose from in this article. As you read on you’ll find some of the scholarships offered in different countries so you can know the one you can apply for.
Scholarships to Study in Europe -New Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship: this initiative is led by the European Commission to provide funding for students all around the world to obtain their academics in Europe in so e selected institutions.
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarships: this scholarship is for students from Africa, Asia, or Latin America.
- Charles University Faculty of Social Science Development Scholarship: in this university, you’ll find 6 scholarship options for students from developing countries to study any program in the faculty of their choice.
- Eiffel Scholarships: this scholarship program is for a student who wants to obtain their master’s and Ph.D. program outside France. Any international student is free to apply for this scholarship program.
- INSEAD Business School International Scholarships: so many business schools in France offer this scholarship program for international programs.
- DAAD scholarships: all students from Asia, Africa, Pacific Islands, Central, and South America who want to obtain their masters in Germany can go for this scholarship program.
- Embassy of Ireland, Tanzania fellowship training program: this scholarship program is for Tanzanian students to study in one of the listed universities mainly for those who want to do their masters.
University of Groningen Talent Grant for non-EEA Countries: this scholarship program offers full funding for only students who want to obtain their master’s degree for students from Brazil, China, Indonesia, Korea, Mexico, or Russia. Anyone who is from these countries can apply for this scholarship program.
Vrije University Amsterdam Piet Rietveld scholarship: it also offers scholarships to master’s students; it covers their tuition fees, transportation fee, and other things.
- Polish Nation agency for Academic Exchange: the scholarship offer is for individuals who want to go for their scholarship program in Poland.
- Slovak Government Scholarships: this offer is for students from developing countries that want to study MBA at the School of IMD Business School in Lausanne.
- Swedish Institute Study Scholarship: if you want to obtain a full-time master’s program then I’ll suggest you go for this scholarship program.
- Commonwealth masters scholarship: do you want to study in the UK? This opportunity is for you. Applying for this scholarship program will give you access to study in the UK.
- British Council Scholarship: this opportunity is for an Indian student who wants to study in the UK.
Some other UK universities that offer admission to international students include;
- Cardiff University
- London South Bank University
- University of Oxford
- London metropolitan university
- Roehampton University
- University of Birmingham
- The University of Nottingham
- University of the West of England
- The University of Westminster.
All these listed universities are schools in the UK that offers scholarship to international students. As an international student, you can apply for a scholarship program in any of the listed schools to obtain your scholarship program from the school.
Let’s look at some other scholarship programs you can get from some schools abroad. Please note that the listed schools don’t only accept international students they also accept indigenous students who want to study in the university.
Some scholarship to study in North America
- Global Affairs Canada: they’re 650 short-term exchange scholarships available for Latin American and Caribbean Citizen who wishes to study in Canada.
- Canada ASEAN scholarship: this scholarship program is mainly for students from ASEAN member states who want to take part in a short-term exchange program for study and for research.
- Dag Hammarskjold Journalism fellowship: this scholarship program is majorly for Africans, Latin American, and Caribbean nationals.
All of these are some universities that offer admission to both national and international students also the listed school below in the US also offers scholarship to international students.
- Harvard University
- Emory University
- Illinois State University
- The University of Minnesota.
Apart from schools in the US and other parts of the world that offers scholarship to an international student, they’re also some organizations that also offer the scholarship to international student and it can be seen below.
Master card: master card offers scholarships to African students who want to study in the US and Africa.
MIT Zaragoza Scholarship Program: This scholarship program goes to students from developing countries who want to study in the US.
The World Bank: all students who want to obtain their postgraduate program abroad can apply for this scholarship program. World Bank offers scholarships to students from developing countries who can’t afford their academics.
Finally, the main aim of this article is for you to take note of the different scholarship programs available, both for national and international students. Since you already know about this scholarship program, you can apply for it anytime the program commences.