Outlook.com | how to change your outlook password through outlook.com
Outlook.com- the outlook is one of Microsoft’s mailing services; it ranks as one of the most used email services in the world. Outlook has amazing features that the top email service possesses and more. In addition to the email services, the outlook also possesses a calendar service.
With its calendar service, you can set updates appointments, reminders, etc. So it’s possible, the outlook can be a place for storing sensitive info. And these days, the rate of data theft is increasing so you might want to secure your account.
In short, outlook.com is a personal information manager from Microsoft. And while it’s primary functions is an email, it also has other important functions that are important as well.
Features of outlook.com
There are simple but important features of outlook.com they include,,
- Mailing service:- this is arguably its biggest service, you can send and receive mail on the platform.
- Calendar:- a calendar is an important tool as you can set reminders and alarms.
- Web browser:- this is pretty self-explanatory.
- Microsoft exchange server and SharePoint server.
Outlook.com has its own app, the app is downloadable on the Apple app store, Google play store, and Microsoft store. From the app, you can communicate with friends on the go plus other features. You can receive important information on the go.
It also has mini versions of Microsoft word, excel, and PowerPoint which can be used anytime.
The outlook email is one of the best email services out there and they stand on equal footing with Gmail or yahoo mail. But here are the basic features of yahoo mail.
- Smart inbox:- smart inbox means that outlook mail messages are arranged to give you a smart feel. And it gives you easy to read mail.
- Message edit:- you can choose to delete mail, edit mail, and schedule mail.
- File manager:- with the outlook file manager, you can view your files easily. This makes it easy to attach files especially when you want to send documents.
- Search feature:- the search feature gives you access to search for anything.
- Apps integration:- you can bring and use your favorite services on outlook. These include Facebook, Trello, Evernote, etc.
How to change your password.
in the instance where you don’t feel secure with using your account and you want to change your password simply follow the next steps.
- from your browser, sign in to your account by filling in your username and password.
- Once you are signed in, go to settings.
- Once the settings menu opens, click on change password.
- You will be asked to verify your account by sending a code either to your phone number or email address.
- Select any of them to receive the code, once you get the code, fill it into the verification box and press submit.
- Now fill in the current password plus the new password and select save.
That’s how to change the password on outlook.com