Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card | Student Rewards Card
Students can enjoy all the perks offered by Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card while focusing on their studies. The card provides 2 points for every $1 spent on all school and grocery purchases and 1 point everywhere else. Its Points do not expire and it’s redeemable for cash, merchandise, and even travel.
The card also gives an attractive sign-up bonus of 10,000 points if you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of card opening.
Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card Rewards Point
- Offers cardholders 2 points for every $1 on all school and grocery purchases and 1 point for every $1 on all other purchases with Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Rewards Mastercard Credit Card
- Points are redeemable for cash, merchandise, and even travel. Points don’t expire.
- Users earn 10,000 bonus points if you spend $2,500 within the first 3 months of card opening.
Rates and Fees of Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card
- Purchase intro APR is Not included.
- Transfer Intro APR is none charged
- Regular APR is 9.15% – 13.15% (V)
- The annual Fee is free for card users
- No Balance Transfer Fee charge for the Patelco Credit Union
- MLF is $15
- 0% Maximum Over limit Fee
- Absence of Maximum Penalty APR
- Grace Period of 25 days for users
- Online Response is not needed
- Cash Advance Rate is 12.15%-16.15% (V).
- Cash Advance Fee is 2% (min $2.5)
- Foreign Transaction Fee is 1%
- Smart Chip: it comes with chip-and-PIN.
- It’s secured with Zero Liability Protection and Mastercard ID Theft Protection™.
- Purchase Benefits are Price Protection and Extended Warranty Coverage.
- Offers MasterCard Global Service™
- Gives Free Online Banking and Mobile App for iOS and Android.
Benefits of Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card
- Offers Price Protection-You maybe get back your payment for the price difference, if you find a lower price for a new item within 60 days from the date of purchase using your eligible MasterCard.
- Provides Extended Warranty- This doubles the original manufacturers or store brand warranty within the space of 12 months
- There’s Return Guarantee: It provides coverage for most items you purchase if the merchant doesn’t accept return within 60 days. $250/item limit.
- Offers Satisfaction Guarantee: Users may be eligible for a refund for the cost of the product up to $250. Then, if you become dissatisfied with a product you purchased using your eligible Mastercard within 60 days of purchase.
- Offers Baggage Delay Insurance: This benefit reimburses you for replacing essential personal or business items in your baggage if the baggage you’ve checked on a common carrier is delayed while on transit and your tickets were purchased using the right Mastercard.
- Provides Car Rental Insurance for users. This can pay for covered damages (with physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when you’re eligible Mastercard is used to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
- Provision of Hotel Theft Insurance: It takes care of your hotel/motel stay must be Purchases that are entire with an eligible Mastercard, for you to get reimbursement for your personal stolen from your hotel or motel room.
- Cardholders get Baggage Loss Insurance: There’s a provision of payback for the actual cost of repairing or replacing your checked or carry-on luggage if it is lost or damaged as you travel on a common carrier when you pay the entire cost of the tickets with your eligible Mastercard.
- Offers Flight Accident Insurance: The money covers you and your family against accidental death or dismemberment if you purchase common carrier travel tickets with your eligible Mastercard.
- Make up for Trip Cancellation: The benefits include reimbursement provisions for you and your family for any nonrefundable cancellation or change fee if your trip is interrupted or canceled and you have bought your common carrier tickets with your eligible Mastercard.
Steps to Apply for the Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Credit Card
- Go to the Patelco website.
- If you are a member already, choose I am a Patelco member. If don’t want, choose I would like to be a Patelco member or I do not remember my username & password. Go the blank space and click on start.
- Read the terms and conditions reviews of the card before you continue with the application for Patelco Credit Union Progress Student Rewards Mastercard Credit Card.
- Choose if you are a Patelco member or otherwise, and click next.
- Enter all the detailed info it needs and Review your application.
- Tap close to exit your secure application.