PayPal Founder: How Safe Is Paypal For Sellers | Is PayPal Safe to Use
Notably, it is an e-commerce company that facilitates payments between two or more parties through online fund transfers. PayPal allows its users or customers to create accounts of their choosing on its platform which is connected to a bank account or credit card.
PayPal Founder – How Safe Is Paypal For Sellers | Is PayPal Safe to Use
This is an American company that has taken the world by storm. It is a popular online transaction platform that has grown large and is still growing. It was founded by six men namely: Peter Theil, Max Levchin, Ken Howery, Luke Nosek, Yu Pan, and Russel Simmons. These men came to get to create PayPal which was called Confinity in 1998.
Setting up a PayPal account
1. Go to the PayPal homepage.
2. On the top right corner, click on Sign Up.
3. Select whether you want to create a business or personal account. Then click continue.
It is accepted in millions of shops around the globe so you can easily buy everything you need or want. Here is a list of PayPal services.
Send money abroad.
Pay with rewards
Link PayPal to Alexa.
There is a PayPal debit MasterCard.
Move and manage your money.
Why use PayPal?
- It’s convenient for customers
- it’s widely accepted
- Also, it lets you quickly test new business ideas
4. On the next screen, enter your details such as your Country, Name, Email address, and password. Once you are done click or tap on Next.
5. at the next page, you’ll be required to provide your identification number, your address, date of birth, and your mobile number.
6. Once you are done click on Agree and Create Account. You can choose whether you want to start shopping, sending, or receiving payments online via PayPal.