PlayStation Network Login | PlayStation sign-up | PS4 2-Step security verification
The Playstation network Login- In living rooms all across the globe, the PlayStation 4 serves as a well-known and powerful gaming system.
PlayStation 4 is part of the mega gaming platform PLAYSTATION FRANCHISE. The PlayStation is a home video game console developed and marketed by Sony Computer Entertainment.
It was first released on 3 December 1994 in Japan, on 9 September 1995 in North America. While you can use the PlayStation console without signing in,
You’re required to sign in to your PlayStation Network [PSN] account to enjoy movie and music streaming, cloud-based gaming, and digital games downloads and all that the PS4 has to offer
Playstation Login -How to sign in to PlayStation Network on your PS4
It’s pretty easy to sign in to your PlayStation account just follow the instructions below
- Connect your controller to the console
- Go to Settings
- Turn on your PlayStation console
- Then go to Account Management
- Now tap on Sign in
- Enter your Sign-in ID
- This s your Email Address and password
- Now select Confirm
If the PlayStation 4 system is not already activated as your Primary PS4, you will be asked if you want to activate it. Select ‘Yes’ or ‘Do Not Activate
How to set up two-step verification on your PlayStation Network account
Two-step verification is an optional PSN security feature. Meaning a code will get to your phone after signing into your account, you’ll have to enter in this code along with your password.
It confirms that only have access to your account.
- On the menu screen, press Up on the D-pad, then navigate to “Settings” [represented by an icon similar to a toolbox] and press the X button.
- Select “Account Management” and press X. The main screen will appear, select “Account Information” and press X.
- Select “security” and press X. On the screen, select “2-Step Verification” and press X.
- Information about setting up two-step verification will be provided on the next screen.
To learn more about the process, select the button labeled “Learn More” and press X.
When you’re ready to set up two-step verification, select “Set Up Now” and press X.
- Make sure the “Country/Region” dropdown menu accurately reflects your mobile phone, location.
Then press X in the field “Mobile Number” and type in your mobile number, when you are done select “Add” and press X
- A code from Sony Entertainment Network will get to your phone as a text message,
on your PS4, enter the code into the corresponding field on your TV screen, and select “Activate” and press X. Double-check that you entered your phone number correctly on the PS4 if you’re unable to receive a code.
Once you confirm the phone number is correct, select X.
How to sign out of PlayStation Network
- From the menu screen, press Up on the D-pad, navigate to “setting” and press the X button
- Select “Account Management” and press X.
- Select ‘Sign out” and press X.