Proton Mail App- Why use Proton Mail | Proton Mail sign up
You must be tired of using unsecured email services. Then, Proton Mail is here for you to try. Mind you, Proton Mail is an end to end encrypted email service, founded in 2014 by Andy Yen, Jason Stockman, and Wei Sun.
The service makes use of the customer’s side encryption to secure content and data before being sent to servers.
This email can be accessed via the web or with its mobile apps it can work in android and iOs. Proton mail is also free to download and as well as to create an account.
The reason I should use Proton Mail
- It makes sure that your email is private and can’t be open to someone else.
- End to end encryption, it match also with open PGP.
- It’s simple to use.
- There’s no limit in access because the messages are store in an encrypted format.
- Swiss private and neutral.
There is much more reason to use this service but, to mention little.
Proton Mail- Proton Mail App – How to download it
It’s simple to email encryption to your device with the mail. It makes a new user-friendly interface with strong innovation features available.
- Create a free fresh email address.
- Send and receive encrypted email with attachment automatically.
- Set up a timer for the message to self–destruct after sending it
- Press notification for email.
- Send out password –secured email to non-proton mail users or address.
You can do so much more with this Mail service. This is the guideline for downloading the app. It free to download, below are the instruction for downloading.
- Fire up your Google play store or Apple play store then enter in the mail in the search tab.
- A page will display that is viewing the result, click on the first one to load the information page of the application.
- Click on “install” to access it.
You’ll easily get it instantly into your device. You can now sign up for an account and that’s when you don’t have an account.
How to sign up
It’s simple and quick to sign up for an account. You don’t need to give out any information about you. Also, you can get 500mb with your account while with premium or paid component, you get 5GB of space.
Here are the easy ways to create an account.
- Fire up the app or webpage at protonmail.com|sign up.
- Select the free feature and upgrade it later.
- Tap on the “create your account” page.
- Type an email ID you’d want to use and a password as well.
- Select to put an alternative mail and that’s if you want.
- Lastly, click on “Create Account”.
- Your account creates instantly.
Here is how to login
- Open the application or use the web and type Protonmail.com|login.
- Put in your email address and password.
- Click on “log in” to load.
To further, if you correctly put in the information it’ll load on your device instantly.