Rhodes Global Scholarships: study in the UK for 2021/2022 session
Rhodes Global Scholarships program to study in the UK: The Rhodes Global Scholarship program for the 2021/2022 application is currently open. It’s the type of scholarship program that’s awarded annually.
And Rhodes scholarship is open to exceptional students around the world who have the dream is to study in the UK and in return help change the world they live in.
Meanwhile, the Rhodes scholarship is the oldest scholarship program. It was first awarded in 1902 and perhaps the most prestigious international scholarship program.
It allows outstanding young people from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. Meanwhile, this Scholarship program supports exceptional young people for postgraduate study at the University of Oxford. Also, it actively fosters lifelong learning and fellowship.
This scholarship program is sponsored by Rhodes Trust, and it’s fully funded. When it’s issued to you, your academic fees and other fees relating to your academics will be covered.
Apart from funding for academics which you’ll get through this scholarship program, you’ll also receive over 15,900 per annum stipend. The award only 100 scholarships every year and it’s mainly for postgraduate students.
Also, this scholarship program is open for everyone to apply for it, no matter your country.
Rhodes Global Scholarships program 2021-2022 Eligibility
Below are some of the things you need to have for you to be given this scholarship. Eligibility criteria for the constituency Scholarship is held in the Information for the Candidates document.
And it can be found by selecting the relevant constituency in the down list of countries on the How to apply through a webpage. Meanwhile, a general requirement and selection guideline can be discovered. Some four criteria that governed the selection of this scholarship program in 1902 are still the guiding criteria for the selection of Rhodes Scholars. And you can see some of it below;
- First, literary and scholastic attainments (academic excellence)
- You should have the energy to use one’s talents to the full (as demonstrated by mastery in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, particularly where teamwork is involved)
- Must possess the truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness, and fellowship
- Have a moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings.
Scholarship Cover and Benefits:
This scholarship program is for two years in the first instance. The Rhodes scholarship covers Oxford University and College fees as well as providing annual funds. This annual fund is up to £15,900 per annum or £1,325 per month. Through these funds, Scholars can pay all living expenses, including their accommodation.
Below are some simple ways which you can use to apply for this scholarship. All Applications for the Rhodes scholarship consist of multiple stages. Below are some 7 steps that’ll guide you through this process.
- First, as an applicant, you have to check your eligibility. This should be the first thing you’ll consider before your application.
- Make a Choice of your Oxford Course
- Applicants should be Preparing a personal statement
- Prepare reference letters, this will be required from you
- Check and Gather your Documents
- Applicants should engage in Social Media. This platform will help get more information, like the advert and the rest.
- Prepare for your final Interview.
Finally, if you’re interested in this scholarship program you can simply click on this link to apply Click Here to Start Application
Before you apply for this scholarship program make sure you keep all your documents ready.