Applications are invited from suitably qualified young Africans wishing to enhance their fashion skills for the Roberta Annan Scholarship aimed at the African undergraduate students supported by the African Fashion Foundation for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The Roberta Annan Scholarship has been created to support the best emerging young fashion communication, business, and media talent from Sub-Saharan Africa, providing financial support for their higher education.
The Scholarship provides full fee remission for the Vogue Fashion Foundation Programme and the BA (Hons) Fashion Communication and Industry Practice degree programme for the successful applicant.
Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022-2023 Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor: African Fashion Foundation Ghana
- Scholarship Type: Fee Remission
- Host Institution(s): African Fashion Foundation, Africa
- Scholarship Worth: Full fee remission
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: African Students
African Fashion Foundation Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
For the Roberta Annan Scholarship for Africans 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nationals of eligible Sub-Saharan African countries.
- At least 18 years of age on 1st September at the start of the academic year.
- Must meet the standard entry requirements for the course including GCSE English and Maths at Grade C (4) or above, or the equivalent international qualifications.
- Applicants must be willing to actively contribute to the course and take an original approach to their work and they must have a keen interest in pursuing a career in Fashion Communications.
How to Apply for African Fashion Foundation Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022
Interested applicants for the Roberta Annan Scholarship 2022 must submit the following documents and complete the initial screening via the application link given below.
- A CV that includes personal details, location, education history, and any relevant work experience.
- A copy of a valid passport
- Copies of academic transcripts/certificates
- 500-word personal statement
- Pre-recorded interview video.
The application deadline is May 31, 2022
Apply Online || Visit the Official Website