Rogers Communications | Subsidiaries | Rogers Careers
Rogers Communications also cited as Rogers Communications Inc. is a Canadian communications and media company.It operates primarily in varying fields. They include wireless communications, telephony, cable television, internet connectivity and significant additional telecommunications and mass media assets.
Rogers Communications headquarters is located in Toronto, Ontario.The history of the company can be traced back to its origin in 1960 when Ted Rogers and a partner bought the CHFI-FM station.
They both became part owners since they established the CFTO TV station. On the 17th of January 2000, the company unveiled its new logo hence marking the departure of its founding logo.
In 2000, Rogers Communications acquired mega giants Cable Atlantic. Cable Atlantic which is also known as Cable Atlantic Inc. was a cable television provider serving much of the population of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador.
Although the ownership of Cable Atlantic, has changed hands over the course of the years, The company primary owner throughout its history was Danny Williams. Later on, in 2001, Rogers Media bought CTV Sportsnet which was later renamed as Rogers Sportsnet.
Rogers Communications Subsidiaries
A company is also called a foster company, this sort of company is a corporation that’s owned by another company.
The company controlling the subsidiary or foster company is a parent company or company.Currently, the company has over four subsidiaries. All subsidiaries are Fido Solutions, Rogers Bank, Rogers Telecom and Rogers Cable.
In addition to any or all or any the benefits you stand to appreciate with an account on the platform, Registration is straightforward and fast.
- Get an internet-connected device and head over to rogers.com.
- Tap on the “SIGN IN” icon at the best of the page.
- Find and tap on the “Register” link.
- Select the Rogers service you have got got and tap thereon.
- Provide the needed details required on the screen and follow the onscreen instructions given to you afterward.
Note; a Rogers account is simply available to Rogers customers.
Rogers sign in
Signing in on Rogers is straightforward.
- Head over to the Rogers official site.
- Tap on the “SIGN IN” button at the best of the page.
- Enter your account email address or username and password then tap on the “Sign in” button.
- If you can’t remember your account username otherwise you forgot the password,
You will be able to tap on the “Forgot username and/or password?” link to recover it or reset your account password
The shop is where you will be able to get Rogers products and services if you are a member of the platform.
- Go to the platform official website at rogers.com and tap on the “Shop” button.
- Select the merchandise you like and tap thereon.
- Follow the instructions on the following screen to successfully make a buying deal.
- Above is how you will be able to access the Rogers Shop online to shop for products and services.
Rogers Find a Shop
Finding a retail shop on the Rogers official website is straightforward and fast.
- Go to the Rogers official website.
- Tap on the “FIND A STORE” icon at the best of the page.
- Enter your location manually or tap on the “Use My Location” link. If you enter your location manually, then tap on the search button.
- Now, you’d see variety of the Rogers physical stores near you.
- Note that If you’re doing not find any store, then Rogers’s physical store isn’t available in your area.
You can filter your search results to seek for physical shops for wireless, internet, TV or home phone products and services.
Rogers Communications Careers
The careers webpage on the Rogers official website can facilitate your find jobs and begin a career with the company.
Additionally, there’s plenty you will be able to learn just by visiting the career page.
Below is how you will be able to access the Rogers Careers webpage.
- Get a tool with an internet browser and put on the data connection to form has link to the net.
- Seek on the search bar of your preferred computer program the web address rogers.com.
- Scroll to the underside of the page and tap on the “Careers” link.
In a few seconds, it’ll lead you to the careers webpage of the Rogers official website.