Sabanci University Scholarships for 2021/2021 academic session
Are you just hearing about the Sabanci University Scholarship? Are you searching for university admission with a beautiful scholarship offer? This article is an opportunity for international candidates that wish to gain admission with a tuition discount scholarship at Sabanci University.
International Students, who want to apply to study at Sabanci University, are usually selected for a scholarship automatically when they fulfill the application requirements. However, note that there are small numbers of scholarships at all levels and competition is very keen. Though, certain scores do not guarantee specific scholarship levels.
Also, note that this scholarship is sponsored by Sabanci University in Turkey and it’s a Tuition Discount Scholarship. It’s for both undergraduate and graduate, in case you’re interested in the scholarship program, you can follow the information in this article and apply them.
Details for Sabanci University Scholarships for Prospective Students
The selection of this Scholarship program is done based on the applicant’s academic success and extra-curricular activities and scholarship quota. When you’re filling out the application form, you can fill in the related area to show that you would like to be considered for a scholarship.
However, you must note that all applicants are automatically evaluated for scholarships even if they do not fill this section. Also, note that there is a chance to request scholarships when you complete at least two semesters as SU with outstanding grades.
Eligibility and Criteria
All the Applicants for Sabanci University Scholarships for Prospective Students 2021 are expected to meet up with the following eligibility requirements;
- First of all, all those applicants must be international students.
- For those holding Turkish citizenship by birth and have renounced their Turkish citizenship. And their children under the age of 18 who are listed in the renouncement document. Or maybe documenting their certification for the rights mentioned in the Turkish Citizenship Law, no: 5901, Item 7. However, it states that “Anyone born, either in Turkey or abroad, in the marriage of a Turkish mother or father, is a Turkish citizen.” All Candidates that wish to apply within the “applications from abroad” category should, first of all, examine the Turkish Citizenship Law.
- Also, note that those who hold citizenship of other countries by birth; and have gained the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey. Or maybe those who hold dual citizenship can also apply.
- If you’ve held the citizenship of The Republic of Turkey and have also completed the last 3 years of their high school education in another country. Except maybe from the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, you can apply for it.
- If you start your high school education after 01/02/2013 in abroad and completed your entire high school education abroad. Except for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, then you can apply.
- All those that hold Turkish citizenship or dual citizenship, one of which is Turkish, must have received their high school education abroad as formal education maybe not distance education. However, these applicants are expected to certify their formal education by presenting the relevant pages in their passports. Also showing that they’ve entered the country where the high school is located during their high school education.
- Applicants who hold the citizenship of The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, and also reside in The Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus. All those that have completed their secondary education in a GCE AL system, as well as those who have registered and completed their secondary education. Mainly in a GCE AL system abroad between the years, 2005-2010 can apply.
- Having a good academic background either Previous BA, GPA scores, reference letters, etc will be a boost in your application.
- Provide a good test result “GMAT / GRE Results”
Please note that this scholarship program is available for undergraduate and graduate degree programs. If you’re interested in applying for this scholarship program, simply visit the official website to apply.
How to Apply
- Please note that all interested applicants who wish to apply can make their online application through the form. This form will open up right after you’ve completed your payment of the application fee. This payment is the first step in applying for a study place at the university.
- Finally, the application fee is only paid once for the relevant academic year. The details of the application fee and why it’s required can be found on the admission application page. Also note that the application deadline is on August 5, 2021, so you’ve to apply fast before the deadline date.