Samsung pay | Steps to make Samsung pay payment
Samsung Pay is one of the best mobile payments and digital wallet services by Samsung Electronic which allows users to make payments using their smartphones and other Samsung produce devices.
However, this service offers reliable and very convenient. Samsung Pay makes use of NFC technology to transfer credit or debit card information to NFC – enabled payment.
Although, the platform is like a wallet you can add all your credit, debit, gift and membership cards to.
Steps to Use Samsung Pay
The procedure to use Samsung Pay is very easy.
Thus, Samsung Pay is a payment system that is one of the digital wallet payment service offered by Samsung Electronic with the help of your mobile devices.
It allows you to make payments from your credit and debit card right on your phone.
However, users don’t need to carry their credit and debit cards.
Also, this payment system helps you to make payments in person, using the App or online with your Smartphone.
- Should in case you already install this app on your phone, click and open the app.
- Navigate and get started.
- Enter in the new pin
- for confirmation please re-enter the pin.
- If you’re using this service for the very first time, add cards.
Alternatively, you can skip this part if you don’t intend to use the card on the app.
After all, set up your profile on your mobile device and you’ll get a notification SMS that you’ve successfully activate your account.
Steps to add your Samsung payment cards
Although, adding a payment card to this app is a good idea. Just simply follow these steps to do so.
- First of all, launch the Samsung app on your phone.
- Click on the menu icon at the top right tab
- Select cards and click on the “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- Follow the next pop up instructions to register your card
Thus, With Samsung Pay, you can add up to 10 cards. The cards include a gift card, credit and debit cards, etc.
Also, you can use your Samsung Watch to add a payment, but it must be connected to your phone and also add the pin.
Ways to make payments using Samsung pay
- Open the app on your phone
- Click on the Pay button.
- Select your preferred card.
- Click on the PIN or IRIS
- Enter your required security information. You can use the fingerprint scanner set up as your security code.
However, bring the phone close to the contactless reader and process payment using the app.
Samsung pay is it free
Users always ask this question if this app is free.
Nevertheless, No cost is charged when using this platform.
Although, It’s only an active data plan that is required since your wireless plan and mobile charges are needful for your online activities.
Thus, There’s no additional fee attached to your credit and debit cards.