The School of Medical Sciences of the University of Auckland is offering the School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship with the main purpose of attracting new international students of high calibre to enroll in masters level study for one year or two years at the School of Medical Sciences, in the Faculty of Medical and Health Sciences at the University.
The School of Medical Sciences Masters Scholarship is purely designed to support international masters students in the School of Medical Sciences with a tuition fees credit of up to $20,000 per annum.
School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship Description
- Application status: Not currently open for applications
- Applicable study: 120 points or 240 point masters degree
- Opening date: TBC
- Closing date: TBC – next available for 2023
- Tenure: Duration of the programme
- For: Assistance with international student tuition fees
- The number on offer: Up to five
- Offer rate: Biannually
- Scholarship Value: Up to $20,000pa contribution to international student tuition fees
School of Medical Sciences International Masters Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Please refer to the programme regulations (PDF), a part of which are stated (below):
- The Scholarship is tenable for international students
- Students who have already commenced their programme are not eligible for consideration for this Scholarship.
- The basis of selection will be academic merit as assessed by the grade point average (GPA) or grade point equivalent (GPE) calculated over the most recent qualifying programme.
- Applicants must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their most recent qualifying programme to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- The Scholarship may be awarded only to new international students who have received an offer of study to undertake a Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology at the University of Auckland.
University of Auckland International Business Masters Scholarships Benefits
- Up to five scholarships of up to $20,000 per annum will be awarded and paid as a compulsory fees credit.
- Scholarships are for a period of up to two years.
Scholarship applications will usually open around six weeks before the closing date. Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible before you apply.
11 May (Semester Two intake) and 1 December (Semester One intake)
Visit here to start your application