Seattle University is delighted to offer several freshmen Scholarships to new and transfer students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. New full-time Seattle University freshmen who are international students will be considered for a merit scholarship award at the time of their admission.
Freshmen and transfer students who complete an admissions application to Seattle University are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. These scholarships are renewable for up to four years and are based on the information in the admissions application, not family finances.
Seattle University Freshmen Scholarships Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Seattle University, USA
- Host Institution(s): Seattle University, USA
- Scholarship Worth: $48,000 over 4 academic years
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Seattle University Freshmen Scholarships 2023-2024 Details
Seattle University Freshmen merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over 4 academic years) for students who maintain satisfactory academic progress, which includes continuous full-time enrolment with the required GPA and completion of the required number of credits annually.
And any amount you receive as an institutional gift will remain constant for all four years you are eligible at SU. International students are those students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents and typically require a visa to study in the United States.
Below are scholarship opportunities available at Seattle University for both domestic and international students
- Merit Awards for Freshmen
- Merit Awards for First-Year International Students
Additional Scholarship Opportunities
- Sullivan Leadership Award
- Fostering Scholars
- Mcgoldrick Alumni Scholarship
- Sperry Goodman Scholarship (Science & Engineering)
Seattle University Freshmen Merit Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for Seattle University Freshmen Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international Students
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalents
- Applicants admitted enrolling in an undergraduate program
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time degree program
- Applicants must have an offer to study at Seattle University
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
How-to-Apply: Freshmen and transfer students who complete an admissions application to Seattle University are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships.
Scholarships awarded at the time of admission are not eligible for adjustments.
Application Deadline: Not Stated