Skype Meet Now- How to Access Skype’s Meet Now Feature
Due to the present situation of lockdown caused by coronavirus social distancing is now common in all countries Skype meet now is another place to meet people and with great features. Many video companies have taken advantage of this period by launching new features that have led to their enormous growth.
Due to the lockdown, meetings, schools, office work, and many more activities now take place online. And so Microsoft updated its Meet Now Feature, also known as Skype. It now includes several new features and is available across various platforms.
The new feature update is necessary because it enables those who don’t have a Skype account to join using a link or call through. The link is available at any time and it doesn’t expire.
This is a telecommunication application that allows users to communicate and interact with each other online through mobile chats, online video calls, or instant messaging. You can also share files with people using this app.
Skype Meet Now
Meet Now on Skype enables you to comfortably set up a participation or association space. On this app, you can invite your Skype contacts, and also your friends and families. Amazingly, Skype does not only allow you to invite your Skype contact in a call.
You are also enabled to invite others who don’t have a Skype account or use Skype. You can invite them by sending them a link which they can click on to join your call.
Skype’s Meet Now feature is a free video call service that permits you to chat with your friends and family. It is also of great advantage to business organizations as it serves as a platform to hold meetings online.
Follow the steps below to be able to use the Skype Meet New feature;
How to Access Skype’s Meet Now Feature
Below are steps to use the features;
- Go to your PC and open the Skype application.
- Once you open the Skype’s Meet Now feature on your PC, click on the “Meet Now” button.
- Now that you have clicked on the “Meet Now” button, you will see a link as well as a “Share invite” button.
- As soon as you click on the “Share invite” button, you will see a dialogue box where you can choose between four options. The options include Copy link, Skype contacts, Outlook Mail, and Gmail. Then you click on the option you wish to share the link to the call.
- The invitation will now be forwarded to the Once he or she receives the invitation, the person can now click on the link so as to join the call.