Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card Login Online: How to Apply
This credit card that we’ll be discussing in this article is for the alumni of Stanford. You can get it from Stanford Federal Credit Union. It has no Annual Fee. The Cash Advance APR varies from 11.24% to 18.00% (APR is subject to change). The Late Payment Fee with your credit card is up to $7. However, The Purchases APR varies from 11.24% to 18.00% (APR is subject to change).
Apart from the above-listed things you’ll benefit from when you start using this credit card, they’re many more things you’ll stand to gain. All the information listed in this article will give the basic knowledge about this credit card.
Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card and how to log in
- To log into your online banking account, kindly visit the login page and fill in your User ID and Password in the provided box.
- When you’ve completed the process, you can click on the login option so that you can be granted access to your account.
Forgot User Id/Password
In case you didn’t remember your password again, you can simply click the Forgot Password option. Fill in your User ID on the next page and click Submit. However, in the following windows, you will be able to correct or reset your password and use the new password to log in.
If you didn’t remember your user ID, or you’re still not able to access your account, call their customer service through this line 1 (888) 723-7328 for assistance.
Benefits and rewards of Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card Login
- All the persons using this credit card will gain 3x points on gas purchases, 2x points on grocery store purchases, 1x points on all other procurement.
- Also, those using this credit card will gain 10,000 bonus points if you spend $1,000 on the credit card in the first 90 days of account opening, 1.99% intro APR for first 6 months.
Application criteria of Stanford Alumni Rewards Visa Credit Card Login
Before you can have free access to apply for this credit card, there’re few things you should consider, and some of those things are what you’ll find below.
- Before you can apply for this credit card, you must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for this credit card:
- First, the applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- Secondly, he or she must have a valid US mailing address.
- Also, you must have a US SSN.
- You must have a US-issued photo ID.
- And finally, you must be a member of the Stanford Federal Credit Union.
How to apply
- To start the application procedure, you’ll first visit this web page. And also you’ll have to be a member of the Stanford Federal Credit Union to enroll for this card.
- If you’re not a member, you can press the Non-Credit Union Member link and continue with the next step. Then If you’re already a member, you can press the Credit Union Membership link and skip ahead to the next step.
- Tap on “Enroll Now” to start your credit union enrollment.
- Also note that before you start, you must select your Eligibility Group from the drop-down menu and choose either Yes or No to determine whether you are a paying Stanford Association member.
- Fill in your information listed under the personal details section: you’ll find options like your Full name, Date of birth, Gender, Marital status.
- Under the information, you must determine whether you have an SSN or taxpayer ID, select your Identification Type, and fill in your required details. When you’re done you can proceed to the next step.
- Fill in your details which are listed in the designated spaces of the Contact details section.
- Also input your physical address (including city, state, zip code, and country), Primary phone number, Cell phone number, Work phone number, Personal email address, and your business email address.
- When you get to the Mailing details, if your mailing address is the same as your physical address, and then mark the box that shows “this is the case”. However, input the following information of your Mailing Address: Mailing address, City, State, Zip code, Country.
More steps here:
- You can now fill in your Occupation, choose and input a Security Word, select whether you would like to add a joint owner, and choose whether you would like to add a Pay on Death Beneficiary. When you’re done, simply press Continue.
- Once you’re in this step, you will have to click and review the three documents that are linked in red and choose your agreement to the terms written out in the said document. Press Continue when you’re done.
- In this phase, you will have to select your housing situation and input your Start Date (when you started living at this location), your monthly Rent/Mortgage bill payment, and your mortgage (if it’s applicable).
- Provide the following details in the present Employment details section: which includes Employer, Title, Start date, Pay frequency, salary amount. However, if you’re self-employed, you can show it in the case by marking the little box.
- You’ll be asked to fill in your Requested Credit Limit and choose your desired card logo in the section.
- Go through the terms and conditions of the credit card before pressing continue.
- When you’ve completed the above-listed processes, you can then click on Submit to end the enrollment process.
Finally, the listed steps are majorly all you need to be able to apply for this credit card. I believe the detailed information in this article will guide you through your application.