Suncorp Platinum Credit Card | Suncorp Business Credit
Suncorp Platinum Credit Card is issued by Citigroup Inc [US]. The credit card offers Bonus rewards points up to 60,000 when you spend $1,500 each month for six months from your card approval.
Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card Benefits
- Cardholders enjoy 0% p.a for 18 months on balance transfers
- Receives up to 60,000 bonus rewards points, when you spend $1,5000 each month for six months from card approval
- Cardholders are charged a $49 annual fee for the first year.
- Cardholders enjoy all Platinum privileges such as; personal 24-hour concierge service – travel bookings, event & hotel bookings, personal shopping, and more
- International Travel Insurance, Interstate Flight inconvenience Insurance, Transit Accident Insurance, Access to Suncorp Travel center, Extended Warranty Insurance, Complimentary Suncorp Rewards Program,
- Cardholders get emergency Card replacement if card get lost within 24 hours in Australia, Security & Fraud Protection with FRAUDSHIELD® and Visa Zero Liability, Guaranteed Pricing Scheme
- Have access to over 29 million locations and ATMs in more than 170 countries.
- Cardholders can add up to four additional cardholders for no extra cost (must be at least 16 Years Old)
- Visa PayWave – card users can use ‘Wave and go’ for faster purchases under $100.
- Card users have access to exclusive pre-sales, offers, and competition.
- Earning points is easy when you use your card for everyday purchases like groceries, fuel, and eating out. Redeem your points for travel, Merchandise, Vouchers, gift cards, and more.
- Option to join the Suncorp Bank Qantas Frequent Flyer program for an additional $49 p.a
Suncorp Clear Options Platinum Credit Card Rates And Fees
- Standard purchase Rates – 21.99% .p.a
- Cash Advances rate – 21.99%
- Interest-Free period – 55 days
- Balance transfer – 0% p.a for 18 months on balance transferred up to 80% of your credit limit.
- Annual Fee – $129
- Withdrawing within Australia – 3.5% or $ 3.50
- Late Payments – $10
- Foreign transactions fee – 3.40%
Requirements For Application Of NAB Qantas Rewards Card
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old
- You must earn an income of at least $35,000 per year.
- Must have a good credit rating
How To Apply For Suncorp Platinum Credit Card
- On the home page of Suncorp BankClick on the “ Apply Now” button at https://Suncorp.Cardservicesdirect.com.au
- On the application page key in your details: Title, First Name Middle name, and surname, gender, (male or female), date of birth (dd/mm/yy)
- Nationality, marital status, Driver’s License (Yes or No), Australian Permanent Resident (Yes or No)
- Residential Address: Current Residential Address, Time spent at current address (years, Months) , Residential Status
- Contact Details: mobile Phone Number, Home Phone Number, Email address, confirm Email Address
- Tick yes or no to receive Electronic Communication consent
- Tick the box to show that you have opted for the Suncorp Qantas Frequent flyer Program
- Key in your password, password confirmation
- Are you a Suncorp Customer (Yes or No)
- Mother’s Maiden Number
- Then, click on the “Next “ button
How To Check Application and Of Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
- To check for your Clear Options Platinum Credit Card Application Status call at 13 11 55
How To Activate Your Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
To activate your newly registered clear option Platinum Credit card
Go to the Internet Banking
Go to ‘My ‘Accounts’
My Bank account
Go to Credit card service
Card service and click on “Activate my Card”
How To Login To Clear Options Platinum Credit Card
- By the right-hand-side of the Web page, click on the “Log in” widget
- Enter your Customers ID and Password
- Scroll down and click on the “ Login” button.
How To Recover Clear Options Platinum Credit Card & Password
- From the login section of the Suncorp Bank
- Click on the ‘ Forgot your Password’ link
- On the new page, key in your Customers ID, first name, and last name
- Date of birth (mm/dd/yy)
- Click on the ‘Next Step’ button.
- How To Make Bill Payment With Clear Options Platinum Credit Card & Password
- Suncorp Bank internet and telephone banking
- In-person at a Suncorp Bank branch
- Direct debit
- Sending a cheque in the mail
If you lost or your credit card is stolen call us at 1800 775 020 or 13 11 55 or +617-3362-1712.
Suncorp Platinum Credit Card Customer Service Number.
For any inquiries contact the customer service center at +61 7 3392 1712 (Overseas) or 13 11 55