Apply now for the ongoing Swansea University International Undergraduate Scholarships if you are searching for an affordable means to pursue your academic career with a difference. You are hereby encouraged to apply for Swansea University International Undergraduate Scholarship in the UK.
The Swansea University International Scholarship is available for international students who wish to study in a degree program at the University. The University is pleased to offer generous scholarship packages to international students – click the links below to see eligibility criteria, details of how to apply, and the deadlines. Some of the scholarships can be combined so make sure you apply for all that are relevant to you and your chosen course.
An international scholarship at Swansea University provides more than a source of funding. You will have access to a number of exclusive scholarship-holder events including specialist senior networking opportunities whilst celebrating your success.
Swansea University International Undergraduate Scholarships Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Swansea University, UK
- Scholarships to be taken at Swansea University, UK
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate/Postgraduates
- Scholarship Worth: Upto £10,000
- Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
- Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Swansea University Scholarships 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility listed here is not exhaustive and is mainly for undergraduate applicants (postgraduate applicants may have to check for specific eligibility conditions on the application page):
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students are admitted into the undergraduate degree programs.
- The award is available for undergraduates in various courses offered at the University.
Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full-time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.)
- A high school transcript and/or GSE results (if your transcript is not in English, also requires a certified translation)
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Chapman University, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting Chapman University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Swansea University International Undergraduate Scholarships Application guidance
- Make sure you hold an offer of study with Swansea University before you apply for a scholarship – we will only consider students who have met our criteria to study with us
- Be clear about why you deserve a scholarship – this may be because of things you have done or will do
- Complete the scholarship application form – many students do not answer the questions fully which makes it unlikely that they will be awarded a scholarship
- Apply before the deadline – demand for the Swansea University Scholarships is high, so apply as soon as you are able
Application Deadline: Varies
Visit the Official website for further details