Taobao | China’s Digital Market | Shop for Goods on Taobao.com
Taobao is a Chinese digital shopping sit.Their headquarters and main base of operation is located in Hangzhou, China.The website owned by the Asian tech giants Alibaba group headed by Jack Ma.
Therefore this digital shop is said to have the potential of being the world biggest e-commerce website.Alexa rankings rates that Taobao is one of the eight most visited website in the world.
Their modus operandi in the world of digital shopping isone that is very unique and very active because of its easy mode of operations.
Taobao – China Digital Shopping Website
Digital marketing today, has revolutionized the way we think about marketing and trading, so much that we digital success is equated to a successful business.
So it’s not far-fetched to say that only via the implementation of a successful digital marketing can you reach a wide range of customers.
This is one aspect where Taobao has excelled, by promoting their digital platform as much as they can, they are able to reach more customers globally.
This is shown as their internet users who love to shop can visit www.taobao.com to learn more and explore the shopping website.
The Taobao website is one of the best website out there when it comes to effectiveness and organization.
This Taobao digital shopping website has millions of active customers visiting the siteplus billions of cataloged products in their shop.
In predominately Chinese mandarin speaking regions of China, Taobao has a platform for its retail digital stores.
Factually, this is where these retail shops can advertise their products for sale at an affordable price.
More so, sellers on the platform have the ability to post goods for sales either on a fixed price or auction sales.
Mind you there is still tons of other mega digital shopping website too like eBay, Aliexpress, Tmart, and Wish out there.
Taobao Language Translation – Taoboa English
Although, Taobao is Chinese website and most of its content is written in mandarin Chinese.
It is still accessible to other users from all over the world who possessno knowledge of the Chinese language.
By clicking on the change language icon, foreign users are able to translate the wordings of the page into any language of their choice.
This helpsa lot as it helps non speaking Chinese people navigate the website easily
More so, the translate feature changes the website into an English Taobao version for let’s say English speaking users.
How to locate Products on Taobao.com
For new customers that want to explore this digitalshop. As well as digital shoppers that want to buy products on Taobao for the first time should follow these simple steps below.
- First customers should download Google Chrome on their device that they are using to access the digital website.
- They should make sure they enable the translation feature on the web browser. This can be done on the settings option.
- Type in the website taobao.com
- The website will open in its original Chinese variant
- A pop up at the buttom of the screen will then ask to automatically translate the chinese language to chinese.
- Once it opens, customers will then see a search bar at the top of the page.
- Type in the product you are looking for to purchase and click on the search icon at the end of the bar.
- A list of products will load up including the item that you’re searching for
- Select the product of you desire to purchase and follow the checkout process.
- It is important to Note When typing the product search word; English customers should make use of keywords relating to Chinese keyword to search.
- How to Download Taobao App
- Customers can also download the Taobao digitalshopping app to enjoy easy access for its users or customers.
- Prospective customers can download the app by visiting the devices play store.
- Tap in Taobao in the search bar and press enter
- Hit the app icon To open up the app details.
- Tap on the install icon.
- So after the customer is done with downloading the app he can now easily access the app.