Applications are welcomed from students who will be applying for admission into fields such as Engineering, Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing to apply for the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship program 2023-24.
The program provides a college scholarship paired with career development, including a required Paid internship with TE Connectivity for two summers after the sophomore year of college.
TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): TE Connectivity
- Institution(s): Institutions in the USA
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Benefits and Details: $22,500 per year
- Eligible Nationalities: Africans
Applicants to the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Self-identify as Black or African American or multiracial*
- Be enrolling as college sophomores for the 2022-2023 academic year
- Be willing to accept a 2023 summer paid internship with TE Connectivity**
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent)
- Be majoring in Engineering (all disciplines), Operations Management, Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing
- Be enrolled in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university (in the U.S.) and planning to continue full-time enrollment for the entire upcoming academic year
Applicants who self-identify as more than one race/ethnicity are eligible as long as one of the races/ethnicities is Black or African American.
How to Apply for TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship Program 2023
Interested applicants for the TE Connectivity African Heritage Scholarship are to complete an online application and provide the following documents to support their application:
- A current, complete transcript of grades.
- A copy of the latest 1040 tax filing.
Applicants for the African Heritage Scholarship will be required to submit an essay with not more than 1,000 characters. The essay question is: “Please describe challenges you’ve faced and overcome as a student. How they affected your academic performance and/or participation in school and community activities“? What steps did you take to overcome these challenges?
Deadline to apply: October 7, 2022, 3:00 pm CT
Visit the Official application portal