In partnership with alumna Felicia Hjertman, Regent’s is honored to offer the Tillit Scholarship for International Students at Regent’s University in London, together with the ICET Bursary.
Just like in other years, to support international students in the UK, the Regent’s University London has organized the Tillit international Scholarship for the academic session 2022/2023.
Basically, this scholarship is available to overseas students who want to undertake an undergraduate study programme at Regent’s University London. This university’s staff assists students in achieving their entrepreneurial ambitions.
Tillit Scholarship for International Students Brief Description
- University or Organization: Regent’s University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% off fees or £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
Worth of Tillit International Scholarship
The Tillit International Scholarship covers 50% off on tuition fees and £10,000 per year for living costs.
Tillit Scholarship for International Students Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in BSc (Hons) Business, Technology and Entrepreneurship offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have BBB A level equivalent or an outstanding entrepreneurial plan/track record.
- Must be an International Students
- Three GCE A-levels in grades A-C
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 PLUS one of the following:
- Three AP tests with an average grade of 3 or two AP tests with an average grade of 4
- Three SAT II (Subject Tests) with a minimum score of 500 in each section or two SAT II with a minimum score of 600 in each section
- SAT I (Reasoning Tests) with a minimum score of 1800 (600 in each section)
- ACT with a composite score of 26 (20 in each section)
- Dual Enrolment and College credits (1st Year) – 30 credits with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Equivalent qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University
How to Apply for The Tillit Scholarship 2022-2023
- How to Apply: All the applicants have to take admission to an undergraduate degree program at the University. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be required to attach copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all previous studies or university certificates
- Personal statement of 500 words or less
- One academic letter of recommendation
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
The Application Deadline for the scholarship is July 29, 2022.