Transferwise Card | Activate Transferwise Card| Apply
How to Apply for Transferwise Card is a knowledge we all need as this card is an amazing asset and a must-have. Come and get to know how to apply for a Transferwise card to enjoy maximum conveniences from anywhere while managing your multi-currency account online.
In addition to that, the Transferwise card unlocks the privilege of withdrawing any currency denomination from any country.
Amazingly, Transferwise assures users of handling over 750 currencies at a spot. Just with your account, you can transact with any international currency without extravagant charges.
With the above information, this is the time to learn how to apply for a Transferwise card. Simply having an account without the card is more stressful because there won’t be a medium of having the cash at hand.
Well, luckily this card will kill that vibe. As a result, this article has compiled a researched and verified guide on how to apply for a Transferwise card and get delivery at your preferred location without any stress.
Interestingly, it might interest you to know that this card is not yet rolled out to all the countries of the world. Most countries are not currently accessing this card.
Countries like the US, Switzerland, Australia, UK, New Zealand, Singapore, and most other European countries are presently accessing and enjoying the card services and benefits while others aren’t.
Features and Services
To begin with, the Transferwise card is a game-changer and very perfect for making international online shopping. It will save you from a lot of charges that are usually emanated from making international business transactions. Other advantages of this card include:
- Being able to track your card online.
- Enjoying less interest.
- Managing more than 750 currencies.
- Also, it is best for multi-currency accounts.
- You can use your card anywhere around the globe.
- Additionally, the Transferwise card is a Mastercard. That is to say that you can use it anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
- Also, know that the application requires a little fee that is pocket-friendly.
Having read the above, are you still interested in applying for a Transferwise card? Let’s see how to apply it now!.
Terms and Conditions for Applying for Transferwise Card
First of all, for you to be able to access the application button of this card, you must first of all:
- Have a valid Transferwise account.
- In addition to that, ensure that the account is funded.
- If you must also know, your country must be among countries eligible for accessing this card.
- While trying to get approval after application, ensure that you followed the legalized method of applying for this card to apply for it.
After looking at these terms, do you think that you can meet up with the measures? Do you think that you have met the prerequisites? If your answer is positive, this is how to apply for this card below.
How to Apply for Transferwise Card
Now that you are ready to start owning and managing Transferwise card, take these steps into consideration while applying for the card:
- First login to your Transferwise account through its mobile app or at transferwise.com. If you don’t have the account, you can create it from there easily and on the spot.
- In your account, locate and tap on “Debit/Credit Card”.
- Then tap on “Order your Card” after completing the first step.
- Make sure that your account is funded and then pick your delivery address or indicate your delivery address.
- Provide the required documents and verify your account after doing that.
- Your card will be delivered to you once it has been approved.
Wonderful, your card is ready to be used anywhere in the world. In addition to that, if you want to get your card activated after it has been delivered to you, log on to https://transferwise.com/card-management and enter the 6-digit found under your name on the card. Finally, click on “Activate” so that you can use your card online. Enjoy!