TX Surcharge Pay | www.txsurchargeonline.com Login
TX Surcharge Pay is operated by the Texas Department of Public Safety Driver Responsibility Surcharge Program. It is an online portal. The aim is to enable Texas residents to check their current surcharge accounts and also make payments online.
Using the website is easy. Interestingly, any payment is processed on the site within 24 –48 hours. You can use this to update your driver’s license. This will take about 5 days to be updated. This is just to ensure that you are having the right details. Trust me! Txsurchargeonline is your place to get it all done.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is a department of the state of Texas. They are in charge of statewide law enforcement regarding vehicle regulation. Texas Department of Public Safety’s head office is in Austin, Texas, United States. As you can accurately guess, its operation covers onlyTexas, USA. Additionally, it is the civilian police. Her core service can be defined by Courtesy, Service, Protection.
www.txsurchargeonline.com Payment Details-TX Surcharge Pay
This website (TexasSurge) operates free of charge to customers. As a result, they don’t get billed while using the site.
There are a few things you need to get handy before you get started with the website. They include;
- Texas driver’s license or ID card number.
- Reference number from the Surcharge notice letter.
- Valid credit or debit card. Examples are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express, etc.
- A checking, savings, or money market account that is valid.
If you have all that is listed above, below are the steps you have to follow;
- Tap on “Online Services” at the top of the page.
- Key in the Texas Driver License or ID card number. (or Department of Public Safety Assigned Number)
- Enter Date of birth using the format mm/DD/YYYY
- Your last name
- Five-digit Zipcode
- Then tap the login button.
Payment Details-TX Surcharge Pay
- Make your cash payments at any HEB, Walmart, or Kroger location nationwide OR
- Alternatively, go to the Payment page,
- Enter the same details above.
TXSurchargeonline.com. Customer Service Contact
If you run into any challenge while using this service, you can easily contact their customer care. Alternatively, if you have questions about the use of this website, you can follow the steps and details below for assistance:
- Reach out to Municipal Services Bureau on 1-800-688-6882
- Also, Program Specialists on Mondays –Thursdays 8 am – 9 pm, Fridays 8 am – 6 pm and Saturdays 8 am – 12 pm.
When you call in, there is an automated system that is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to help out. It can obtain account details or make payments using a credit card, debit card, checking, savings, or money market account.
You can alternatively use the contact form to send a report through email.
Click on the contact link at the top of the homepage and complete the following details;
- First name
- Last name
- ID card or driver’s license number
- Surcharge reference number
- Email address
- Daytime phone number
- Enter your message
- Finally, click on the submit button.
TX Surcharge Online Dates Closed
In as much as they are always available, the actual cell center most times closeduring these holidays;
New Year’s Day January 1
Memorial Day Last Monday in May
Independence Day July 4
Labor Day (First Monday in September)
Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
Christmas Day (December 25).
Go ahead and enjoy their amazing services.