Are you an international student who is from a low-income country? Do you wish to enroll in an undergraduate study at University College London (UCL)? Then apply for the ongoing UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship for the 2022-2023 academic session.
The UCL Global Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from low-income backgrounds to pursue full-time undergraduate degree studies at UCL. The scholarship will provide over 30 scholarships covering full tuition fees & maintenance for Successful applicants.
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship Brief Description
- Value: 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance and 20 awards of full tuition fees
- Available to: Prospective students
- Selection criteria: Financial need
- Eligible fee status: Overseas
- Eligible programmes: All Undergraduate degrees
- Deadline: 5 pm BST, Friday 29 April 2022
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarships 2022-2023 Eligibility
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
- Applicants can be from any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applicants must be eligible to pay the overseas fee rate.
- Be from a low income background.
- Have submitted an admission application for a full-time undergraduate degree at UCL in 2022/23.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship Value, benefits, and duration
- There are up to 30 scholarships available in 2022/23.
- 10 awards of full tuition fees & maintenance; 20 awards of full tuition fees
- The scholarship is tenable for the normal duration of the programme
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Undergraduate degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Undergraduate Scholarship being awarded
How to Apply for UCL Global Masters Scholarships for International Students
You need to have submitted an admission application to UCL in order to apply for the scholarship.
Instructions for accessing the online scholarship application form:
- Login to Portico with your normal details.
- Click on the ‘View’ button for the ‘Active Application’ that you wish to apply for funding for.
- In the application screen, click on the ‘Funding’ in the menu at the top of the page.
- You are now on the funding page. To find out which funds you are eligible to apply for click ‘Check and apply‘ under ‘Funds Available’.
- Click on the scholarship name of the scheme that you wish to apply for.
NB. For each programme that you wish to apply for funding for, you will need to submit a separate scholarship application form.
The deadline for applications to this UCL Global scholarship will be at 5 pm BST, Friday 29 April 2022