Uninstall Skype for Business Mac |Use of Skype for Business
How to uninstall skype for business Mac-Do you know you can uninstall Skype for business on your Mac device? Yes, it’s very easy to do. By the time I’ll be done explaining the steps you can use to uninstall this app on your device, I believe you can do it without assistance.
But before then, I’ll start by letting you know what the skype business can do for, and also to be very sure you want to uninstall this app.
Skype for business is a platform created for business owners and also intended business owners to advertise their business. This platform has millions of participants in it; however, you can meet different people from different parts of the world.
As an intended business owner, you can get some business ideas from people you’ll meet on this platform. Now, talking about Mac devices, this app is not limited to Mac devices. This means you can install this platform’s app on your Mac device.
In our other article, I explained more on how you can advertise your business on this platform and people will see it. If you have this knowledge, you won’t have difficulties in advertising your business. Note also that you’ll be asked to make a monthly plan on this platform. This is because their services are not free.
This monthly subscription will help you continually stay active and also have access to this platform. Do you want to grow your business? Then this is the platform for you.
Did I forget to mention that you can also get meet some business partners? Because this platform comprises different people from different parts of the world, you can meet anyone. You’ll have the opportunity to meet with people that are in the same business as you.
If you’re an android phone or an internet-accessible device, you can easily download this app on your device.
About Skype app on your device
Skype app is one of the easy ways to access this platform. When you have it on your device, all you need to do is to click on it and fill in your credentials. This is your user name and password. If you don’t know about Skype, you might not understand how it works and functions. However, if you want to uninstall this app on your Mac device, you can easily do it without stress.
How to Uninstall Skype for Business Mac
I believe some might have visited the Skype app and found some of its features troublesome. You don’t have to bother about that, because you can uninstall the app on the device. Just the same way you installed the app on your device; you can as well uninstall it. You can see some of the steps you can use to do that below. And they are mainly 3 major ways you can do that.
- Uninstall Skype for business mac through Skype Settings
- Through control panel.
- Uninstall through registry editor.
Uninstall Skype for Business Mac through Skype Settings: kindly follow the steps I’ll show you to know how you can uninstall through this process.
- Open the settings of skype for business and go to “Tools” then click and choose the options option.
- Then, select the personal option from the left side and then start the app in the foreground. Then finally click on the OK button. This is for you to confirm your changes.
- Tap on the setting button again on the Skype for Business platform and choose file and exit in order.
With these steps, you’ve uninstalled Skype for Business on your device. Now let’s look at the step of the next step of how you still uninstall this app on your device.
Through Control Panel: this is another way you can uninstall Skype for business in your device. However, this method requires you to empty your profile catches. Look at the steps below to see how you’ll do it.
- Open your Skype for Business platform and then sign out of this application.
- Go to the interface and click on the delete “my sign-in info” option.
- Then close your Skype for business.
- Uninstall Skype for a business like any other software on your Mac device.
- Finally, choose Skype for business and click on uninstall.
These are the few steps you can use to uninstall this platform from your Mac device. Let’s look at the last method that you can use to install the platform from your Mac device.
Uninstall through registry editor: this is one of the ways you can uninstall skype for business from your Mac device. The steps below will guide you.
- Click on the window icon and R key simultaneously. When you get a run box, then type “Regedit” and press the OK button to access the registry editor.
- When you open the registry editor window, go to the edit option and then select the find option.
- Fill in the Skype for business in the search box, then click on the “find next” button.
- Finally right-click to delete all the search listings.
In conclusion, when you apply these steps you’ll successfully uninstall Skype for business from your Mac device. These steps are very easy to follow. Before you can follow these steps, please make sure you really want to uninstall this platform from your device. All this information is for mainly people who want to uninstall Skype for business from their Mac device.