The University of Cambridge International Students Scholarships applications is now open for applications from suitably qualified postgraduate students who wish to enroll in a program at the University for the 2023-2024 academic session.
Every year, the University of Cambridge Newnham College offers scholarships for students about to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D. These Cambridge International Students Scholarships are normally match-funded with other bodies, including the Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding, to make up the full scholarship.
University of Cambridge International Students Scholarships Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): Cambridge Trust and Faculty funding
- Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge, UK
- Scholarship Worth: Up to £12,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: M.Phil or Ph.D
- Nationality: International Students
DETAILS | University of Cambridge Newnham College International Students Scholarships
The University of Cambridge Newnham College offers several scholarships to high intellectual candidates in the following scholarships program:
- Anna Watkins Scholarship
- The Allan & Nesta Ferguson Scholarship
- Cambridge Australia Studentship
- Dorothy Whitelock Studentship
- Hilda Richardson Scholarship
- Laing Developing Countries Graduate Scholarship
- Margaret Anstee Studentship
- Mary Anne Ewart Scholarship
- Mary Rogers Scholarship
- Menca de Leoni Scholarship
- Muir Wood Scholarship
- Rhoda M. Dorsey Scholarship
University of Cambridge International Students Scholarships 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the University of Cambridge Newnham College International Students Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must be in a full-time program
- Applicants must about to register for an M.Phil or Ph.D
- Applicants must have a first degree in a relevant discipline
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Preference will be given to students who select Newnham as their first or second choice college.
NOTE: All University of Cambridge International Scholarships are available only for study at the University of Cambridge and require that you apply to the University via the normal online application form and by the relevant deadline.
University of Cambridge Scholarships 2023 Application Process
There are different procedures for applying for undergraduate study (BA and similar) and for postgraduate study (Masters, Ph.D., and similar).
You must have applied for admission to the University by the relevant deadline and have a conditional offer of admission to be considered for Cambridge Trust funding.
If a separate application is required, you must have applied to the University by the relevant deadline and have a conditional offer of admission, in conjunction with submitting the separate application, in order to be considered. Visit here to start your online application