The University of Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarships is open for applications from suitably qualified students who wish to undertake masters MBA program at the University for the 2023 – 2024 academic session.
The Online MBA Diversity scholarships will be awarded to candidates who, while bringing strong academic and work experience credentials, also enhance the diversity of cultures or perspectives on the Edinburgh MBA.
Online MBA Diversity Scholarships
The Business School will offer up to 10 Online MBA Diversity Scholarships, the value ranging between £2,500 and £5,000, to candidates who enhance the diversity of cultures or perspectives on the Edinburgh MBA.
The University of Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity scholarships will be awarded to candidates who, while bringing strong academic and work experience credentials, also enhance the diversity of cultures or perspectives on the Edinburgh MBA.
University of Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarships Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Edinburgh, UK
- Scholarship Worth: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Masters Degree
- Nationality: International Students
Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarships DETAILS
Applicants can only apply for a scholarship once they have received an offer (conditional or unconditional) to join one of the eligible programs and have either firmly accepted the offer or be intending to do so.
The scholarship selection panel can only consider your application if you hold an active offer throughout your scholarship application process (meaning if your offer is declined at any point up until the scholarship decision deadline you will no longer be eligible).
Online MBA Diversity Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the University of Edinburgh Online MBA Diversity Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions. The Online MBA Diversity Scholarships will be awarded to candidates who:
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate in a relevant field
- Have sound academic and excellent work experience credentials.
- Have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the Online MBA
- Can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment, and/or built a culture of belonging by actively inviting contributions and participation of all people, for example in projects, group work, events, and so on.
- Can tell us how they will use the knowledge gained from the Online MBA programme, and how this will enable them to continue to have an impact as a leader, especially in terms of inclusivity and responsibility.
How-to-Apply: If you wish to be considered for a scholarship you should submit a scholarship application form as soon as possible after receipt of an offer of a place on MBA.
As part of the application you will be required to:
- Supply your unique username (UUN) that you received as part of your application.
- Enter statements supporting your application, outlining your qualifications, work experience, and objectives.
Application Deadline: 17:00, 19 October 2022