Applications are currently invited from interested and outstanding students for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships UK to international students enrolling in a degree program at the university in the coming academic session.
The University of Exeter is offering scholarships to the value of over £4 million for students starting a program in September 2022.
University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships 2022-2023 Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Exeter, UK
- Host Institution(s): University of Exeter, UK
- Scholarship Worth: over £500,000 worth of scholarships
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Nationality: International Students
Postgraduate Taught Scholarships at University of Exeter UK 2022-2023 Worth:
Over £500,000 worth of scholarships:
The University of Exeter Business School, attract the brightest minds and talent from all over the world, regardless of financial background. That’s why this year, the University has over £500,000 worth of scholarships available to outstanding MBA candidates. Details of scholarships, including the Global Excellence scholarships and GREAT scholarships (British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign) for international fee-paying students.
The University of Exeter Scholarships for International Students 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
There are varying conditions for the different scholarship programs, however, applicants should primarily meet the following eligibility conditions.
- Applicants must be classified as an International students; for fees purposes (including any EU students required to pay International fees); and
- Already hold an offer for an eligible full-time Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Exeter, commencing in September 2022.
- If you are yet to make your Masters programme application then please visit the Postgraduate taught study pages.
- Scholarship recipients are selected on:
- Academic merit, based on the information you have supplied in your programme application. Applicants are expected to demonstrate that they have achieved or are able to achieve the equivalent of a UK upper second class degree.
- Ability to demonstrate the following as part of the application process; academic ambition; future career ambitions; a genuine need for the scholarship and how this will support your ambitions; a sense of social responsibility and willingness to engage with the Exeter community.
University of Exeter Postgraduate Scholarships Application Procedure:
As part of the application process for the University of Exeter Postgraduate Taught Scholarships; applicants are required to enroll in a full-time study program. Please make an application for a study place to receive a conditional or an unconditional offer.
Visit the university funding for international student’s official website by clicking here to apply