The University of Melbourne Scholarship for International Students is awarded to high-achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results. These scholarship opportunities were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
University of Melbourne Scholarship for International Students Brief Description
- Application Deadlines: Ongoing
- Application type: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Benefit Type: Fee remission
- Citizenship requirements: International student
- Total value: up to $56,000
- Applicable study areas: All study areas
- Number of scholarships awarded: Approximately 50
What are the benefits?
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
University of Melbourne Undergraduate International Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as:
- GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with a SAT of at least 1500 or a ACT of at least 31
- Canada Secondary School: an overall score of at least 97%
- India Secondary School (CBSE, ISCE or State Board Exam); an overall score of at least 95%
- Vietnam High School: an overall score of at least 90
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarship for International Students 2022
Students who have received an unconditional course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Visit The Official Website For More Information