The University of Miami is currently inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the ongoing University of Miami Stamps Scholarship designed for international undergraduate students from all over the world who wish to pursue their studies in the USA.
The Stamps Scholarship is the most esteemed merit award for University of Miami students. Seniors in high school who exhibit excellence and academic achievement are given this grant.
University of Miami Scholarships 2023-2024 Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Miami, USA
- Host Institution(s): University of Miami, USA
- Scholarship Worth: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduates
- Nationality: International Students
University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Details
Additional benefits of the Stamps Scholarship include being part of the Stamps Scholars on-campus and in national communities, funding to support academic and scientific research projects, cultural and leadership programs, study abroad, conventions, and other regional conferences, and invitations to online events and networking opportunities.
The award is subject to revision pending receipt of any grant, scholarship, or prepaid tuition or housing aid not anticipated at the time the award is made. Visit our Terms & Conditions page for more information.
Stamps Scholarship for International students Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the University of Miami’s fully-funded Stamps Scholarship, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must enroll in a full-time degree program
- Applicants must have a high school certificate
- A minimum of a 3.0 GPA for the academic year must be maintained
- Applicants must have proof of English Language proficiency
- Applicants must complete a full-time undergraduate program of study with no fewer than 12 credit hours during each fall and spring semester for a minimum of 24 credit hours per academic year.
Successful applicants for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship award include:
- Tuition and fees,
- On-campus housing,
- A meal plan,
- University health insurance,
- A laptop allowance and
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, which may be used toward study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits. (Enrichment fund expenses are subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost.)
How-to-Apply: To be part of this scholarship, applicants should Complete and submit the Common Application. Upon submitting, you will be asked to pay a $70 non-refundable application fee.
Be sure you use the same email address for every part of the application process, including registering for standardized tests.
The Stamps Scholarship at the University of Maimi application deadline is November 01, 2022