The University of New South Wales International Scholarships and Awards is offered to support international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW. The UNSW scholarships offered include the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship and Australia’s Global University Award.
The University of New South Wales International Scholarship does not apply to English language courses, DBA, or placement years. Students sponsored by their government or by a company are not eligible for the scholarships.
University of New South Wales International Scholarships Brief Description
- Host Institution(s): University of New South Wales, Australia
- Level/Field(s) of study: Eligible Undergraduate and Postgraduate coursework Programmes offered at the University
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Target group: International students
UNSW Scholarships Value/inclusions/duration:
International Scientia Coursework Scholarship: Full tuition fee or $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of the program.
Australia’s Global University Award: The scholarship is worth $5,000-10,000 for 1 year.
University of New South Wales International Scholarships Eligibility:
Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2022 by 31 March 2022.
*Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2022.
*UAC International applicants expecting an offer after ATAR release may still apply.
University of New South Wales Scholarships for International Students Application Instructions
For the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship, students must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 3, 2022 by 31 July 2022. You must provide evidence supporting the selection criteria (above) in your online application. Please refer to the Scholarship Application Supporting Documents for a detailed list of examples.
For Australia’s Global University Award, eligible students who have received an offer of admission to UNSW in Term 3, 2022 will be automatically considered. You do not need to submit any specific scholarship application or additional supporting documentation to be considered.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
University of New South Wales Scholarships for International Students 2022 Selection Criteria
Applicants will be assessed on the basis of:
- Academic merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace, or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
You must provide evidence supporting the above criteria in your online application. Please refer to the Scholarship Application Supporting Documents for a detailed list of examples.
Click here to visit the official UNSW Scholarship Website