Applications are currently invited from suitably qualified students who would like to take advantage of the University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship. This scholarship is now available for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The MSc Public Health International Scholarship is worth 50% of your tuition fee. To apply for this scholarship you must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health and complete the international scholarship application form.
University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarship Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Salford, UK
- Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
- Host Institution(s): University of Salford, UK
- Scholarship Worth: 50% of tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Nationality: International Students
University of Salford MSc Public Health Scholarship 2022-2023
To recognize the global importance of public health and our membership in the Association of Schools for Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER), the University of Salford is offering two high-value scholarships to MSc Public Health applicants. This is awarded based on merit through both academic attainment and a two-part scholarship essay. Learn more about this scholarship and find out how you can apply.
MSc Public Health International Scholarship University of Salford Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the University of Salford MSc Public Health International Scholarships, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the programme.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one programme to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the programme.
- Studying an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate taught master’s programme.
- Self-funding and not sponsored for the tuition fees for the duration of the programme.
- Not applying for a programme where the tuition fee has been negotiated as part of a partnership or other arrangement to make the fee non-standard.
MSc Public Health International Scholarship Application Procedures
How-to-Apply: Please apply via our online application form. As part of the application, you will be asked to submit a three-part scholarship essay before the deadline outlined below. If you are successfully offered this scholarship, in order to receive this funding you must accept your offer of admission and pay your tuition fee deposit by the deadline specified.
|intake date||Applications open||Application deadline||Successful applicants notified||Deadline to accept scholarship|
|September 2022||31 Jan 2022||2 May 2022||16 May 2022||31 May 2022|