Are you interested in furthering your education in the USA? Good news! The University of Sheffield International Baccalaureate Scholarship UK application is currently ongoing. In this article, we will be discussing more the scholarship, its worth, eligibility, and application process.
The International Baccalaureate Merit Scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee of an undergraduate program starting in September 2022. This scholarship is available for new international undergraduate students who meet the qualification requirement.
International Baccalaureate Scholarship
The university in their press release said that they are delighted to offer 5 International Baccalaureate Undergraduate Merit Scholarships in 2022.
The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee of an undergraduate programme starting in September 2022. The scholarship is available for new international undergraduate students who meet the eligibility criteria.
To be eligible, you must have previously studied or been currently studying an International Baccalaureate Diploma and you must have received an offer to study at the University of Sheffield.
Worth of International Baccalaureate Merit Scholarships
These scholarships are competitive awards worth 50% of the tuition fee of an undergraduate program.
Eligibility for University of Sheffield International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- To be qualified for International Baccalaureate Merit Scholarships, you must be studying for or currently hold the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Each candidate must receive an offer to study a full-time or part-time undergraduate degree or foundation degree program at the University of Sheffield starting in September 2022 to be eligible for International
- Baccalaureate Merit Scholarships. Please note that all undergraduate degree courses are qualified with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- To be qualified, your degree/foundation program must be scheduled to start at the University of Sheffield in September 2022.
- Each applicant must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. Degree programs split between the University of Sheffield and a partner institution are not qualified to apply for a scholarship.
- For tuition fee purposes, all candidates must be self-funded and qualified to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- You must not be a sponsored student to be qualified for this scholarship.
- To be qualified for International Baccalaureate Merit Scholarships, you must enter a degree program at the University of Sheffield in either program year 1 or year 2.
- For scholarship reasons, all March programs are considered postgraduate taught programs and are not qualified for any undergraduate scholarships. Please note that the University of Sheffield secures the right to review and change scholarship provisions.
- To be qualified for the scholarship, you must have previously studied or currently studying an International Baccalaureate Diploma.
How to Apply for International Baccalaureate Scholarship
You can apply for this scholarship through an online application form. The form is accessed via MUSE (our online portal for applicants). If you are eligible, you’ll receive an email inviting you to apply after you have been offered a place on a course at The University of Sheffield.
The name of the form is “2022 International Undergraduate Merit Scholarships” and by submitting this application form you will be also considered for all the following scholarships if you meet the criteria:
Application Deadline for University of Sheffield International Baccalaureate Scholarship
- Applications are now open.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 25 April 2022.
- Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Monday 16 May 2022.
- The application deadline for this scholarship is April 25, 2022.
Click here to start your application
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other UK scholarships here