We are delighted to inform you that applications for the University of Surrey MBA Scholarships 2022-2023 for International Students are currently ongoing. At Surrey Business School, they believe in breaking down barriers to inspire positive change.
There are a significant number of Surrey MBA Scholarships available for talented individuals applying to MBA programmes.
Surrey MBA Scholarships can cover between 10 – 50% of the total tuition fee and will be awarded on a rolling basis. Candidates who apply early in the admissions round may therefore have a greater chance of receiving an award.
Surrey MBA Scholarships Brief Description
- Scholarship Name: Surrey MBA Scholarships
- Academic Year: 2022
- Scholarship Amount: Up to 50% Tuition Fee
- Nationality: Any
- Scholarship Deadline: 1 November 2022
University of Surrey MBA Scholarships 2022-2023 for International Students Eligibility
In order to be eligible:
- You must hold a lower second-class degree or equivalent, alternatives may be considered
- You must be a UK, EU, or International student
- You must be studying full or part-time
- You must be self-funded or receiving a partial sponsorship or loan
- You must be studying Full Time MBA or Executive MBA
- EU and overseas’ students must comply with the English language requirements (IELTS Academic: 6.5 overall grade with 6.0 in each element or equivalent).
How to Apply for the Surrey MBA scholarship 2022 entry
All applicants will be automatically considered and in order to be eligible for a Surrey MBA scholarship will need to have applied for the MBA course and have submitted all necessary documents for assessment of the application (e.g. transcripts, CV, English language requirements).
Surrey MBA Scholarships 2022-2023 Application deadlines:
- 19 September 2022 – Full-time MBA
- 1 November 2022 – Executive MBA.