Walmart Plus | the mega online shopping | Walmart plus sign-up
Walmart plus also spelled as (Walmart +) is a shopping platform that is known to all Walmart shoppers. This means that amazon prime finally has some competition. News about Walmart plus came to light in August but the debut was held back a couple of weeks to September.
Finally, on September 15, Walmart users can now choose to apply for faster delivery services. However in case you still wondering what’s special about using Walmart plus, well the answer is simple.
Let us say you are ordering a book on the Walmart shopping platform. You will have to wait a couple of weeks or even months to get your book. But luckily Walmart plus will eliminate that wait. As the Walmart + like amazon prime is designed for faster delivery for a manageable fee.
What we know about Walmart plus.
- Competition for Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime has been in operation since 2015. And it has been one success story to another since it began.
Amazon prime success is one of the major reasons for amazon becoming the second trillion-dollar company. Also, amazon stocks were on the uprise during the corona enforced lockdown. This was as a result of fast delivery service as customers ordered their goods online. Amazon prime is one platform where you can order goods online and receive them on the same day. These amazing features are what Walmart is striving to achieve.
- Launch date:-Walmart + is operational, and it was official on the 15th of September 2020. The original schedule was for August, but unfortunately, it was pushed forward to September 15.
- Walmart plus app:-Walmart + is available via the Walmart app.
- Subscription Fee:-Walmart plus comes with a tiny subscription fee. For just $12.95 or $98 per year, you can enjoy next day deliveries plus other perks.
Walmart + sign-up
For users aiming to use the platform, you will have to sign-up to use the service. Also, know that signing up gives you access to the service for 15 days.
To sign-up simply follow the instructions below.
- Open your browser in your device, google chrome is better for you if you are using an Android phone.
- Click on the URL link https://www.walmart.com/plus
- The homepage will open, next click on the sign-in icon on the top right side of your screen
- The sign-in page will now open, click on the “create account” button icon.
- Fill in the empty fields, it includes your name, email address, and a strong password. Then click on the create account button.
- On the Walmart, homepage click on the “start 15-day free trial” floating button icon.
- Fill in your address description and your phone number.
- Select your payment plan.
Walmart + perks
Walmart + has tons of interesting perks including.
- Unlimited free delivery:- you have unlimited free delivery, some might even be same-day delivery.
- Scan and go:- using the app, Walmart users can simply scan and pay for services, this extends to even filling station.